Science: Pop music today is louder, sounds the same

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember when we all had to listen to the same music on a boom box?
The chav scum over here have downgraded to listening to their shit music via tiny mobile phone speakers.
There was a girl on the band bus who would do that with her ancient ass flip phone. It was loud and sounded like a cat stuck in a can opener. I wanted to reach up and pull he throat out and replace it with her phone.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in the 70s and 80s music was awesome...

While I won't deny your claim there about there being awesome music, there was also a load of shit music in both those decades as well, its just as time goes on everybody will only remember the good stuff.

D

Deleted User

Back in the 70s and 80s music was awesome...

While I won't deny your claim there about there being awesome music, there was also a load of shit music in both those decades as well, its just as time goes on everybody will only remember the good stuff.
^^I agree with this.

I don't see why people hate pop music so much. I'm not a huge fan of pop, but I don't mind it. It's the songs with crappy lyrics/meanings that I hate.
If people say that pop sounds the same, then that pretty much goes for a lot of other genres as well. For example Dubstep/Electronic music pretty much sound a lot alike.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJNTsfl8MU there, a pop song i think most could enjoy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So, how's that cure for AIDS going?
I'm sure acoustics engineers would be a valuable addition to the effort, if only they weren't so preoccupied with Justin Bieber. Dammit, physicists, get your shit together!

Reactions: 1 person

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Did we really need scientist to confirm this?
This is something I (and no doubt many other people) have noticed for years.

Those scientist should put their time in using sound to make a wormhole or something like that lol :P

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how's that cure for AIDS going?
I'm sure acoustics engineers would be a valuable addition to the effort, if only they weren't so preoccupied with Justin Bieber. Dammit, physicists, get your shit together!
Glad to see somebody understands my point!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo