Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Didn't make me cry, but the big reveal and ending of Deadly Premonition was pretty emotional, it also happens to be the best game evar.

[youtube]fvcjJF3Hy0s[/youtube]

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Crisis Core was pretty sad
frown.gif

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wever said:
There was this scene in Final Fantasy VIII

what i think that make you cry was how bad and lame the characters were

Goli said:
Final Fantasy X's
Ending, when Tidus disappears.Even if he comes back eventually
And I thought all of Final Fantasy IX was really well done, there weren't any crying-worthy scenes but it felt really... moving, when tragic things happened.

what make me cry was how garbage of a character Tidus was i never seen such a dumb unappealing character ever

QUOTE(Blaze163 @ Feb 11 2011, 12:07 AM)
The legendary scene in FF7 still upsets me even after all these years and about a hundred playthroughs. Incidentally, the scene in my fanfic 'Requiem' which is linked to that (IE: the last act of chapter 6) is apparantly the one that brings my readers to tears. Seriously. I get messages all the time saying how it made them shed a few tears. So evidently I wasn't the only one upset with the original. I dread to think how these people are gonna handle the epilogue. If they cried at chapter 6 they'll find the final acts to be on a whole new level of tearjerkery.

The last few moments of FFX were expertly done as well. You all know what I mean. Granted, the final battle was kind of an anti-climax (except the music in the battle against your own Aeons, which stands as one of my fave tunes ever) but the ending was TOTALLY worth it. It feels kinda like Empire Strikes Back, in a way. In that it breaks with tradition. You expect the Fayth to pull some magic mcguffin out that'll fix the problem at the last second, but no. In essence what we got was the bad ending, really. That still doesn't justify how poor X2 was though.

dude i am sorry but anyone that cry at that scene in FF7 is pathetic that scene make me laugh to be honest on how dumb it was

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't cry often, but I remember almost crying at the end of Persona 3. Crisis Core made me tear a little too. The ending to MGS3 had me depressed (Credits music didn't help either - most of Starsailor's songs are depressing), but I don't think I cried.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
Wever said:

Goli said:
Final Fantasy X's
And I thought all of Final Fantasy IX was really well done, there weren't any crying-worthy scenes but it felt really... moving, when tragic things happened.

what make me cry was how garbage of a character Tidus was i never seen such a dumb unappealing character ever

The legendary scene in FF7 still upsets me even after all these years and about a hundred playthroughs. Incidentally, the scene in my fanfic 'Requiem' which is linked to that (IE: the last act of chapter 6) is apparantly the one that brings my readers to tears. Seriously. I get messages all the time saying how it made them shed a few tears. So evidently I wasn't the only one upset with the original. I dread to think how these people are gonna handle the epilogue. If they cried at chapter 6 they'll find the final acts to be on a whole new level of tearjerkery.

The last few moments of FFX were expertly done as well. You all know what I mean. Granted, the final battle was kind of an anti-climax (except the music in the battle against your own Aeons, which stands as one of my fave tunes ever) but the ending was TOTALLY worth it. It feels kinda like Empire Strikes Back, in a way. In that it breaks with tradition. You expect the Fayth to pull some magic mcguffin out that'll fix the problem at the last second, but no. In essence what we got was the bad ending, really. That still doesn't justify how poor X2 was though.

dude i am sorry but anyone that cry at that scene in FF7 is pathetic that scene make me laugh to be honest on how dumb it was
To each his own.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
The whole goat scene in terranigma is horrible the first time round i mean its bad enough what you first come across but when she breaks the wall and yeah... sad scene
frown.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Stevetry said:
Wever said:

Goli said:
Final Fantasy X's

Hey, come here and take a listen: shut the fuck up please.

Respect others' opinions rather than calling them "pathetic" and insulting them in other ways.
A simple "I agree" or "No, I don't agree with that" does just fine.

Kanenden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have to agree with the few FFVI fans here... there's such a whole bunch of sad scenes... Shadow's past, how the throne is settled between Edgar and Sabin, what Kefka did to Cyan's people, the Rachel/Locke's side story (or pretty much every love story in the game, when you see what happened to Seitzer for example, but I've already said too much)... that brings back so much memories.
That makes me thing about many parts of Chrono Trigger, too (Schala !), and the endings of Chrono Cross.

[weird]I've kinda been moved by some of Neverwinter Nights 2 plots... and the Gargoyle's Quest kinda make me sad, also. I know, it's strange, but... hey.[/weird]

Somehow, Megaman X3's ending was pretty sad, too.

Aaaaand... Persona 3 of course. Damn !

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godamit said:
I never cry over video games. Sure, I can tell when a scene is meant to be sad but I don't get emotional or anything.

Yeah, same thing goes for me. I'm not an emotional person though.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
When Zack dies in cloud's arms.
When Angeal betrays Zack.
Generally deaths in final fantasy, the greatest games franchise in existance.
ohnoes.png

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lost Odyssey

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oithEgDE8H8[/youtube]

Manly tears, man. Manly tears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?