Hacking SCDS1 delivery

grayswan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm dying to use my SCDS1 which was shipped from supercardstore on the 2nd. I opted for the standard free shipping. Could anyone who's ordered from them in the past tell me how much longer I might be expected to wait. I live in the US, massachusetts.

I've had my 1GB microSD card loaded with the latest firmware and 22 trimmed roms since wednesday.
cry.gif

NowhereLand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a Supercard DS from SupercardStore in December 18, and I'm still waiting. I contacted with them and now they are sending me another card.

rrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a confirmation that mine SC DS(1) shipped on Dec. 17 to the eastcoast US, I got it Jan. 4.

They sent me another one and I paid $10.00 tracking this time.

Now what really made me mad was the first one does not work
at all. I will need to return it.

The second one has not arrived. It was sent on Friday Jan. 5. This is a different batch.

Now I need to send the first one back with a $2 insurance shipping.
Sucks.

If the second one does not work I will go to M3.

grayswan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
!!! they sent it the 17th and you got it the 4th.... WTF. It's coming from England. I'd think it would only take half that time at most. Christ maybe I should have told them to take it out of the packaging and send it in a F***ing envelope. Are they sending it via whale/pony express?

At least with the R4 I ordered from gameyeaaah they told me it will arrive in 12-18 days (from china) giving me an informed option to choose other shipping services, which I didn't take advantage of as I thought the SCDS would be getting here much sooner than that.

Before I ordered the damn thing I'd read people were getting things from supercardstore in about a week. Well I guess there's nothing I can do but wait and warn people away from said store if it does take another week to arrive. Thanks.

grayswan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA. It came today. plugged in the microSD. Autoset the memory speed to 30x. Tried FF3, metroid hunters and castlevania POR. Movies all play perfectly games play great. Saves save after reboot. FANTASTIC.

Also for those curious I have a red PCB.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
!!! they sent it the 17th and you got it the 4th.... WTF. It's coming from England. I'd think it would only take half that time at most.

But between the 17th and the 4th there was over a week of public holidays when the postal system wasn't working.

If it had been sent 17th nov instead of dec then of course it would have been much faster.

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered from supercardstore.com just before new years. got a message the first business day of 2007 that it shipped from England. received in California USA on Saturday 1/6.

no complaints here. very fast delivery and communication was great. i would order from scstore again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.