Hacking SCDS-1 V3.0 software SP1

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
has it actually been released to the public yet? i have an account on the chinese forums but i see no download link anywhere.
IIRC, they can't update the moonshell any further because no one can compile it anymore.

Better to drop it, then. I want DPG3 and I don't want to launch Moonshell by Moonshell. It sounds so redundant
dry.gif
agreed. i don't like it anymore. it's slow in many ways, and the older dpg versions just aren't as good.

i'm afraid that they may have gotten too immersed in this lloader
wink.gif
, they have released so much with it after all.

i don't know if it's true, how people have told me that they won't upgrade out of respect for moonlight, but an upgrade even to 1.6 would be a godsend (1.6 = 10x better than 1.4)

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
has it actually been released to the public yet? i have an account on the chinese forums but i see no download link anywhere.
IIRC, they can't update the moonshell any further because no one can compile it anymore.

Better to drop it, then. I want DPG3 and I don't want to launch Moonshell by Moonshell. It sounds so redundant
dry.gif
agreed. i don't like it anymore. it's slow in many ways, and the older dpg versions just aren't as good.

wink.gif

i don't know if it's true, how people have told me that they won't upgrade out of respect for moonlight, but an upgrade even to 1.6 would be a godsend (1.6 = 10x better than 1.4)

Maybe the flashcard makers (EZ,M3,SC and so on) should stop freeloading on Moonshell's author's work and make their own video players/formats?
wink.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt

dry.gif

wink.gif

Maybe the flashcard makers (EZ,M3,SC and so on) should stop freeloading on Moonshell's author's work and make their own video players/formats?
wink.gif

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yay for more updates. Seems like a good start to a new year (which I think is what they're planning).

And if you really want the upgraded Moonshell, why not just put it on your microSD? Just launch Moonshell from Moonshell
tongue.gif

linux_geek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can normally get all the updates here:
http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

But they're having PHP problems at the moment.

I got a brand new SC One, can I just confirm:

1)I put the CHEATS.xml in the root directory (and it is CHEATS.xml not cheats.xml)
2)If I want to upgrade the firmware - how do I do this? Again just place the file in the root directory?
Is the firmware = same as the os upgrade/firmware for non-SDHC versions only?
Many thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...