Hacking Saving GBA games with GBA Exploder v.57

Bartho1omeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I have the EZ Flash 3 in 1 expension pack with the r4ds. I've got GBA Exploder on it with a few GBA games. I tried to work it out but I can't seem to save a save file ,from a gba game, properly on the ez flash with GBA Exploder.

This is a bit of efford but if somebody can explain to me how to save save games from gba games onto the ez flash 3 in 1 with GBA Exploder I would be very pleased.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I usually have to SRAM patch(with GBATA) everything even with the latest version... I don't know why as people say it automatically does it.

As for the save file moving on to your Micro SD, I think GBA EXPLoader does it automatically everytime it starts up? It should be in a separate folder from your GBA games. Something like GBA_Save or something...

Scathraax

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
I usually have to SRAM patch(with GBATA) everything even with the latest version... I don't know why as people say it automatically does it.

As for the save file moving on to your Micro SD, I think GBA EXPLoader does it automatically everytime it starts up? It should be in a separate folder from your GBA games. Something like GBA_Save or something...
Once I switched over to GBA Exploder I used freshly downloaded, clean ROMs. Didn't have to patch a single one. (Well.. Shiny Gold, but that was just yesterday after I read that it does work after being patched/fixed)

As far as the saving goes, if you've saved in game on the GBA ROM, once you go back to the GBA Exploder client, it'll ask you to write the save that's in the SRAM to a .sav file on your SD card.
If it's not doing that, I'm not sure what the problem is.. Mine has always saved correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-