Hacking SaveGame Request

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been looking everywhere for a save of HotD: Overkill (PAL). I tried www.wiisaves.com none of them worked with the SaveGame manager. Anyone know where i can get one or upload one that works? I had DC mode unlocked on my old Wii but then it got bricked and now i cant be bothered going through the whole game again just to unlock it. Any help would be appreciated.

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need any apps to transfer wii saves. Just put them in the private part of the sd card under the right title id number.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm pretty sure you do need an app to transfer saves (i'm talking about downloading off the net and putting them onto my Wii) but even if you didn't i still cant find a save with the directors cut mode that works. m-tek what exactly did you do to get the mario kart save working? the HOTD i tried from there didn't work but maybe i'm doing it wrong.

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
misticknight said:
i'm pretty sure you do need an app to transfer saves (i'm talking about downloading off the net and putting them onto my Wii) but even if you didn't i still cant find a save with the directors cut mode that works. m-tek what exactly did you do to get the mario kart save working? the HOTD i tried from there didn't work but maybe i'm doing it wrong.

Step 1. Download Save
Step 2. Connect SD card to computer
Step 3. Put save in "private\Game ID" folder
Step 4. Put SD card in Wii
Step 5. Transfer save to Wii
Step 6. ?????
Step 7. Profit!

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Put the save in X:\private\wii\title\RHOP\ on the SD card and then just move it over in the wii system menu.

I don't understand why you'd think you need savegame manager.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
G2K said:
misticknight said:

Step 1. Download Save
Step 2. Connect SD card to computer
Step 3. Put save in "private\Game ID" folder
Step 4. Put SD card in Wii
Step 5. Transfer save to Wii
Step 6. ?????
Step 7. Profit!

Wiisave.com has some saves.

How to put there saves on an sd card(From wiisave.com)
»How do I use someone else's save?

After downloading a save, you'll either get a plain old data.bin or a zipped file.

If you have a data.bin, you have to place it in a folder structure on your SD card like so: \private\wii\title\GAME\data.bin (replacing GAME with it's corresponding game code from the game code list).

If you get a zipped file, it most likely has all of it's folder structure in tact, so all you have to do is extract it to your SD card so it shows up like the above folder structure.

Once you have the file in place on your SD card, you can then put the SD card in to your Wii and go to your saved game(s) on your SD card (Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii > SD card tab), select the saved game that you want and select Copy. Keep in mind that if you already have a save on your Wii that you're trying to replace, it wont overwrite it, so you'll have to backup your save, then delete it off your Wii internal memory to be able to transfer the new one on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1