Hacking Savefile Pokemon SS

Maryy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there!

So, I played pokemon soulsilver (patched with Pokemon HgSS (U)patchV2) for about 40 hours in my fake DSTTi
and now I bought a R4i to be able to update my DSi to 1.4.

But when i put my game on the R4i, is says: savfile not founded please reset the system

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!;)

EDIT1: It appears that I can't play any game because the same error appears..
Even the games that I haven't played yet, it says that is creating the savefile but in the end, same error...

???

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maryy said:
So, I played pokemon soulsilver (patched with Pokemon HgSS (U)patchV2) for about 40 hours in my fake DSTTi
and now I bought a R4i
to be able to update my DSi to 1.4.

You replaced a clone with a clone, oh dear. First time I read that sentence my heart broke for you. It really makes me sad to hear that people have spent more money on poorly supported crap after having a bad product to begin with and experience more problems...

I'd like to help but you never specified which fake DSTTi or which R4i you have, and by that I mean, please specify the official website for both products. There are all sorts of R4i's out there that are clones based on TT/Acekards. The only way to easily tell the difference over the internet is to share the official website on the product label/package.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hard to hold phone, tweezers, and my thingy all at same time, but I manage