Savefile Pokemon SS

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Maryy, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Maryy
    OP

Maryy Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2010
    Hi there!

So, I played pokemon soulsilver (patched with Pokemon HgSS (U)patchV2) for about 40 hours in my fake DSTTi
    and now I bought a R4i to be able to update my DSi to 1.4.

But when i put my game on the R4i, is says: savfile not founded please reset the system

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!;)

EDIT1: It appears that I can't play any game because the same error appears..
    Even the games that I haven't played yet, it says that is creating the savefile but in the end, same error...

???

2. riverchen

riverchen GBAtemp Fan

Sep 27, 2009
    United States
    Make sure the sav file has the same name as the rom.

3. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    You replaced a clone with a clone, oh dear. First time I read that sentence my heart broke for you. It really makes me sad to hear that people have spent more money on poorly supported crap after having a bad product to begin with and experience more problems...

I'd like to help but you never specified which fake DSTTi or which R4i you have, and by that I mean, please specify the official website for both products. There are all sorts of R4i's out there that are clones based on TT/Acekards. The only way to easily tell the difference over the internet is to share the official website on the product label/package.