Hacking Savedatafiler

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
With savadatefiller, i have alot of red links in the user tab, with -- broken -- behind them. Can i (safely) remove them? they are all broken user save data (it are about 12 of those.. Could they slow down my SD card?)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With savadatefiller, i have alot of red links in the user tab, with -- broken -- behind them. Can i (safely) remove them? they are all broken user save data (it are about 12 of those.. Could they slow down my SD card?)
Those are important, they don't exist for no reason. Your system actually uses them, don't touch any save data unless it's a game you don't care about anymore.
People often confuse having more data to causes slow downs, that's not true. You can fill it up and it will still be the same speed. It's all about the SD card's read/write speed. The class of the SD card matters, class 10 being the best (Shown as a number on the SD card).

Besides, save files are SMALL and shouldn't even be anything to consider deleting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5