Gaming (Save request) Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (all amiibo unlocked)

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Now I question if I should just restart and rescan the amiibos again after the opening cutscene... I think I might do that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for the double post but as of right now my intentions for sharing my saves will be All amiibos after opening cutscene (JP and US) and 100% on absolutely everything (JP and US). This is mainly because if I tried to share my save for something specific I may of already passed that point already. My Amiiqo is set up so it goes in order of how the folder I got from that ISO site is set up in terms of series and their amiibos. To completely re order the bank would take eternity so I just put what I need in front and fix the order. For me to scan all the amiibos could take a total of 1-2 hours given how many their are. So if I can help it I'd prefer to have to only do as many times as is absolutely necessary.

There is one problem though. As things stand right now it's a complete nightmare trying to unlock my Amiiqo using my phone and so to compensate I have ordered a USB reader yesterday which should arrive in 3-5 days. So what I'm saying is, I plan on doing this shared save over but it might take time to do right. Also I don't think it's gonna matter which save slot I do this on since I'm pretty sure there's ways to manipulate JKSM into reading the save as one from another save slot.

Reactions: zeldaism and Blue

F4LK

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last edited by F4LK,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've looked into this I have no idea how to differentiate the savedata.dat as anything different then one giant file but instead 3 separate save slots. I have posted a thread on both here and that iso site but no one is even replying to it so I literally have no guidance. I currently am using JKSM.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I removed it intentionally as i was trying to find a way so when you import my savedata.dat it doesnt overwrite all three saves. I havent found a way but if you know how let me.know.

For now i have to reupload when i get home after 5pm est. Also until i find a way it wont overwrite all three saves know you will have your original save overwriten when you use my save unless you use a save manager such as jks save manager to back it up and inject back in at will.

So just keep all that in mind. Be patient and ill put it back up tonight

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A complete save can be found on that iso site

Was it by chance the one i linked? Cause that link isnt working either as i removed the file itself from my mega. It will be reuploaded tonight.

Unless you mean someone else has a save with 100 percent on amiibos?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive