Gaming (Save request) Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (all amiibo unlocked)

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Either way the issue with the japanese version crashing when you beat the final boss is no longer an issue. Why? Because for those of us who picked up the US or any other version there actually is a way to import your save from the JP version to the US version.

Its really simple. All you do is use a save manager such as JKs save manager and export your save from the jp version. Technically when it comes to the game folders in jksm's saves this game shares a folder. Now assuming the us version is on your system import the save from the jp version into the us version game. I can confirmed it worked for me resulting in me having saves for all regions. You can literally pick up where you left off in the jp version. Also in the us version there is no black screen crash when you beat the final boss. Just as it should be. Hope this helps.
Do you have a USA all amibo's version save for me please that i can just easy put on sd card?

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Either way the issue with the japanese version crashing when you beat the final boss is no longer an issue. Why? Because for those of us who picked up the US or any other version there actually is a way to import your save from the JP version to the US version.

Its really simple. All you do is use a save manager such as JKs save manager and export your save from the jp version. Technically when it comes to the game folders in jksm's saves this game shares a folder. Now assuming the us version is on your system import the save from the jp version into the us version game. I can confirmed it worked for me resulting in me having saves for all regions. You can literally pick up where you left off in the jp version. Also in the us version there is no black screen crash when you beat the final boss. Just as it should be. Hope this helps.
I import save into US and it doesnt work..

Random__Dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated All Amiibos (86 total) with Corrin Added. Credits to @MasterDimentio for the save, I just added Corrin.
https://mega.nz/#!N9EHwDTa!nJ5Xaxi1eb0kupd3AmkkT8AMeg8bp6LuN_N5SJBoR5c

Also, it seems like theres no more amiibo ids left, I'll look a bit more but I think thats finally every amiibo skin for yoshi :)
If I have time, I might make a powershell script to write the amiibo bytes to a save so people dont have to restart their save :)
I unfortunately don't know how to make a proper save editor with a UI that isnt ugly and done by Visual Studio.
Can you make a 100% save file with all amiibo please (With corrin also!)

gatoula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can you share this file with me Blue_Mew i look for save file with all amiibo for poochy and yoshi wooly world for 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.