Awesomegameplayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Asking For Help

Hey there, I was wondering what tools there are to mod Yoshi's Woolly World? I'd be interesting in anything from simple audio and graphic hacks to replacing entire levels/worlds and plus adding new things into the game.

What I've Discovered

For those of you who might end up here also searching for a way to mod Yoshi's Woolly World, I'll provide some hopefully useful links to programs I use, when I find them and figure them out:

Switch Toolbox - Allows you to view the files of most Wii U games. Some .gfa files will cause an error, but most can be openable.

Last edited by Awesomegameplayer,

Arua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother all ready 100% the game he just wants all the pencil beeds now so technically he needs 101%

yoshi762

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I was wondering the same thing, but couldn't find much, other than a gfa packer that didn't run on my pc for some reason, switch toolbox, and some videos showcasing modded in levels. I've also started making a guide with all my findings and what some files are here.

Last edited by yoshi762,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol