• Replies 24
  • Likes 9

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another small update. I rewrote it in C++ instead of C. Should make it easier to add stuff. Latest is attached to first post, if you're not using svdt for whatever reason.

Reactions: SomeGamer

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
actually I think I know what happened now, I edited the save to see if putting it back in worked and it did, after that I saved the game and without making another copy I just pkhex the last copy I already had and put that one back in so I'm guessing because I saved it that the game doesn't want an old save. so im kinda screwed now, that was my digital copy of x so I don't have any backups on my power save. Is there some kind of program that can fix up my savefile? another lesson learned I guess.
Actually yes.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/antisavegame-restore-secure-value-updater-ps-acnl-prw-ssb-xy-oras.396644/
But it needs a working save in order to fix the broken save. So copy your broken save somewhere safe first, then make a new save and back that up.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand. What's the difference between this and profi20 Save Manager?
It exports to folders so you don't have to clear out one folder over and over to restore and backup multiple games. I have no idea how anything outside the main file in profi200's works, or I'd give a better description.

serventseaslug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my pokemon X game file fixed so nothing lost, now I was wondering if it would be possible to use a save app for the homebrew launcher to edit pokemon 6th gen replays and change the backgrounds for them ? or load up a game with something like the region free app but to start the game with AR codes to change backgrounds that way ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo