Save Game Emu Nand Transfer Problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Ozib, Nov 16, 2012.

Nov 16, 2012
  1. Ozib
    OP

Newcomer Ozib Newbie

Australia
    Hi there,

I recently setup Uneek2o + DI with a custom built nand using Modmii. I'd like to transfer the saved games from my real nand to the emu nand and have installed Save Game Manager GX.

I understand that the game must first be played to create a save file that SGMGX can then save over. I am having issues with a few of my games however (Sid Meier's Pirates and Mario Party 8) where a save file is created but for some reason doesn't show under the data management on the emu nand.

Looking at the file path in SGMGX on the emu nand, any games that are showing are stored under:

isfs:/title/00010000/534d4e50/data where I assume the 534d4350 is a unqiue folder name the enand has created for a specific game and the same ID is shown to be the game code.

Any games that do not appear under data management have been saved to

isfs:/title/00000001/00000035/data (or 38/data) and have IDs IOS53 and IOS56

I can't see any reason that certain games are saved in a different location. I am using Wiiflow to launch the games and think that nand emulation was originally enabled as Full but I have since disabled (assuming that I have understood this option and I want saves as to be saved to the Uneek emunand and not a Wiiflow emunand)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance