Montero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, so I've used a M3DS Real before and bought a DSi. Hence I got my self a M3i Zero.
I've enabled it following the various guides out there, Reformatting SD card, Flashing Core of the M3i Using the programming cable and I've copied the NDS games with Save Files back to the new SD card.

Now, none of the save files work. They are all broken.
Tried to find help on this topic but couldn't find anything. Anyone able to point me in the right direction or just tell me how it is suppose to work, then maybe I can do it all over again. I've done it 3 times alrdy.

Thank you!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Montero said:
M3 Reals Official "TouchPod" - any difference in the way Save Files transfer between M3DS Real and M3i Zero when using TouchPod vs Sakura?
Since M3DS Real and M3i Zero use the same exact firmware, I can't think of any reason why this would be happening to you. Are you using TouchPod via the Sakura/TouchPod dual-boot loader, or are you using the standalone TouchPod?

Montero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Montero said:
M3 Reals Official "TouchPod" - any difference in the way Save Files transfer between M3DS Real and M3i Zero when using TouchPod vs Sakura?
Since M3DS Real and M3i Zero use the same exact firmware, I can't think of any reason why this would be happening to you. Are you using TouchPod via the Sakura/TouchPod dual-boot loader, or are you using the standalone TouchPod?
The Standalone.
frown.gif

I thought I'd have no problem, that's why I bought the M3i without even looking at other DSi solutions. ARGH!

EDIT: Did another run. Low Level formatted the SD card - installed the Firmware Again. Cleaned out any other files out of the NDS directory not named .nds or .sav. It now seems to work. Thank you for your consideration. Merry X-mas!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up