Hacking Save File Problems

moneyhead64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently I downloaded the newest AKAIO for my Acekard 2i to be able to play Wario Ware DIY, but now my save files from my other games have been completely wiped out. The .sav files are still on the microSD (they didn't get erased), but now they don't work with the roms. Before I had the regular Acekard 2i firmware, but had to switch to AKAIO to play WarioWare DIY. Is there a way to make my .sav files work again? If not, does anybody at least have a good .sav file for EU Picross 3D with at least more than 20% completion. I especially do not want to start that game over as I was enjoying it and don't want to unlock the puzzles all over again.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure your game files end in .sav (lowercase) and not .SAV (Uppercase). Also see if your files are *.nds.sav or *.sav files. Double check your save file settings in AKAIO too.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your save files are either *.sav or *.nds.sav. If they are *.SAV, the need to be lowercased. You can use this batch file that tk-staurn created. Link. This batch file belongs and was completely created by tk-saturn I simply mirrored it. Place that bat file where your saves are on your MicroSD and run it.

If they are *.nds.sav, make sure that's set in in the System Settings.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine work perfectly and are:
nameofgame.sav
But has to be exactly right
For example if the rom is:
pokemonsoulsilver.nds
The sav has to be pokemonsoulsilver.sav I always have mine in lowercase (sav)

Colin_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem also, it does not remove the saves or make them .SAV it makes the save 0bytes so yea idk how to fix it tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: