Rich_venom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good day. I hope somebody can help me.

Well here we go: I have and Old3DS but the A button doesn't work anymore; then I bought another console (a N3DS), the question is: There is a way to get all the save from the O3DS? Or it's necessary use the A button for that? I hope somebody's can help me. Thank you!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have CFW? If so you can change the button mapping so A turns into L instead. If you dont, you have to fix the button.

Also what do you mean by save extract without using the A button? Saves are encrypted per console so you have to use a save manager like JKSM, SaveDataFiler, etc and yes you'll need to use the A button.

Otherwise, you can just perform a system transfer after backing up your tickets, then use the files from the SD card in your O3DS on your N3DS and the saves will work fine. That will only work for eshop/free shop installs, it won't work with custom VC injects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rich_venom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes the O3DS has cfw (arm9) and the N3DS too; I tried to extract mi save game and then pass it to the N3DS but the JKSM needs the A button to select the save option and I can't do that because the A button don't work it.

Can you explain me or tell me where I can read or see a video to change the mapping form the A button? Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night