1. ZodK9X

OP ZodK9X Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I've tried editing my saves(money) with hex editors and no matter what I try it always saves your save is corrupted. Can anyone help me with this.

I've edited multiple games before so I'm positive there some type of system that won't let you load your save if a value has been changed from outside the game I think.

velvetmxo and Zxero7 like this.
  2. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Would be greatly appreciated to add this to edizon​

3. velvetmxo

velvetmxo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    Ran into the same issue. Not sure why they get corrupted. I have finals will look into it some more

Green Hypnotic and Supreme23 like this.
  4. lewisfc

lewisfc Member
    Newcomer

United States
    cool

Last edited by lewisfc, Oct 30, 2019
    velvetmxo, Canzah and Supreme23 like this.
  5. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    I'd like you thank you for this and your continued efforts.
    Any chance you'll be making Romancing SaGa 2 and The Lost Child cheats as well maybe?
    They're very underrated JRPGs that seem to go overlooked but it would be nice to have some cheats for them, at least for basic things like currency and experience.

lewisfc and Supreme23 like this.
  6. lewisfc

lewisfc Member
    Newcomer

United States
    yes

Last edited by lewisfc, Oct 30, 2019
  7. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    It's not possible to have a save with "all playable characters" in either of those games since Romancing SaGa 2 takes place over a 1000 years and your people die of old age and there's permadeath if they die in battle too, it's a very unique game.
    Likewise in The Lost Child, you only have 2 main characters and rest of your party is made up of demons that you recruit same as in Shin Megami Tensei games (in fact the game is a clone of SMT) and while the 2 main characters have regular Exp bars, the demons instead use a resource called Karma that is universal and that you manually distribute to them so all you'd need to do is make cheats for the 3 Karma types for max value and then player could manually just pump the karma into any demons he wants.
    I can give you a save for The Lost Child with both main characters already unlocked and with the 3 Karma types available so if you could make just Exp and stat cheats for main characters, currency for shops and the 3 Karma types for use for demons that would be amazing.
    Romancing SaGa 2 like I said earlier is a lot more tricky due to the "game spans 1000 years so your people come and go" thing.
    Give me a bit and I'll give you saves relatively early into both games so you can take a look.

Supreme23 likes this.
  8. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    Alright here's the saves.
    First, here's Lost Child:
    https://my.mixtape.moe/lopsod.7z

And here's Romancing SaGa 2, I took liberty of also including the game's manual as the game's considerably more complex nature than Final Fantasy could possibly make it harder to make cheats for it without understanding some core concepts:
    https://my.mixtape.moe/pjfnmd.7z

Supreme23 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - editor, Sphear,