ROM Hack Suggestion save editor for diablo 3

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The level of items in the cache scales with your character level.

Note, setting your level to lvl70 doesn't actually work. You are not 'really' lvl70. The game still thinks you are whatever level you were before you edited it.

And no, I didn't pay. I'm not going to pay for a tool that I can't confirm works 100%.

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you edit gold, blood shards and horadric caches? my gold keeps going to 0 after every edit. can't figure out how to edit the gold number into my stash. changing blood shard numbers doesn't seem to do anything for my file as well. As for horadric caches, which cache do i select and which inventory do i put it into? I put it into the "stash" inventory and set quantity to 99 but it only gives me 1 when i load up the game.

kodithephenom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The level of items in the cache scales with your character level.

Note, setting your level to lvl70 doesn't actually work. You are not 'really' lvl70. The game still thinks you are whatever level you were before you edited it.

And no, I didn't pay. I'm not going to pay for a tool that I can't confirm works 100%.
Set your level to 69 kill one thing and it recognizes your 70 then

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
how do you edit gold, blood shards and horadric caches? my gold keeps going to 0 after every edit. can't figure out how to edit the gold number into my stash. changing blood shard numbers doesn't seem to do anything for my file as well. As for horadric caches, which cache do i select and which inventory do i put it into? I put it into the "stash" inventory and set quantity to 99 but it only gives me 1 when i load up the game.

This is why I say it isn't 100% working.

I also noticed that after editing a brand new account/character to unlock Adventure mode, then going in and killing something/making some in game modifications... suddenly all the stuff I edited into the stash is gone and replaced with Login... meaning they were updated by the game to the most recent format and the editor won't let you make any further changes without paying.

sneeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
editor isn't too great atm. Should wait til someone releases a new one or updates. Meanwhile I got a ton of gold and blood shards from the cheat engine so that should help me during my leveling phase..gotta play the game to have fun right? haha.

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is why I say it isn't 100% working.

I also noticed that after editing a brand new account/character to unlock Adventure mode, then going in and killing something/making some in game modifications... suddenly all the stuff I edited into the stash is gone and replaced with Login... meaning they were updated by the game to the most recent format and the editor won't let you make any further changes without paying.

Good Morning,
wanted to know if it works to edit gold and blood shards? and if you have the link or editor to post, for me to do the procedure.
thx guy

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
editor isn't too great atm. Should wait til someone releases a new one or updates. Meanwhile I got a ton of gold and blood shards from the cheat engine so that should help me during my leveling phase..gotta play the game to have fun right? haha.

I basically want to get back to my current existing progress level on D3 PC AND give myself a shit ton of crafting mats so I don't have to farm. That's basically it. I have zero interest in editing for 'perfect items' or what not... trying to get a perfectly rolled item to drop is the ENTIRE point of the game... if you're going to give yourself the perfect upgrade, why even play?

Good Morning,
wanted to know if it works to edit gold and blood shards? and if you have the link or editor to post, for me to do the procedure.
thx guy

It doesn't work.

kodithephenom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who is saying this doesn’t work has no idea how to use it I have literally spent all day yesterday putting items and trying every mat in the game putting it on my account and I have no issues I have all characters with all best in slot weapons and armor primal ancients 100k each craft mats 100000000000 gold and have zero issues ?

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone who is saying this doesn’t work has no idea how to use it I have literally spent all day yesterday putting items and trying every mat in the game putting it on my account and I have no issues I have all characters with all best in slot weapons and armor primal ancients 100k each craft mats 100000000000 gold and have zero issues ?
Did you pay the $30?

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah it probably will work if you pay coz every single entry including gold is 'login' meaning PAY PLZ HURR.

I'll just wait for the SX cheats.

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the editor works... but not 100%. I tried a few things. Horadric caches do work but they don't stack, ugh.

Trying to manually set the stash size to 350 doesn't work... trying to add gold to the stash doesn't work. Bloodshards don't work. Editing level doesn't give you the actual exp, so better to give yourself the exp and hit something. I haven't gotten Paragon level to work yet...
Click settings then account profile and edit it there you can also edit other stats in there as well then save your settings and edit what you want in account

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You should totally post your save file. ;)

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Click settings then account profile and edit it there you can also edit other stats in there as well then save your settings and edit what you want in account

So the profile has to match what you're trying to put in the Account tab? Ok, lets give this a shot...

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mind posting your save?

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got most things to work. The save editor is pretty finicky. Somethings it works, sometimes it doesn't. Can't edit gold but the easiest way is to give yourself "puzzle rings". I would recommend 10 as every time you use the editor your gold resets to zero. You can unlock the "Kanai's cube"option right off the get go in adventure mode (wiki it up on which act and level to unlock). If you extract the puzzle ring using kanai's cube, it'll take you to the goblin vault where you can get massive amounts of gold.

i got crafting components to work as well. Just go click on new to add item, go to crafting components, select what you want, next page on properties don't touch anything other than the quantity. Same with Gems as well, set what gem tier you'd like and edit the quantity. So far some items in the editor are locked behind pay walls such as set items and meta builds (IE: demon hunter using multishot build using yangs recurve and dead mans legacy). These items are unable to edit and will show up as "login" in the editor which i'm assuming is for these items. You can however create other items and set your own affixes in. I play a demon hunter and generally choose; Dex, Vit, Crit chance, Crit damage, all resist, cool down reduction, resource cost reduction, attack speed and pretty much anything else you'd like. Some gears have zero or 1 slot for gem sockets, you can edit these to show 3 slots but i find the game gets buggy if you add 3 slots into an item such as a ring where it should only have 1 slot available.

Other than that, I think this is good enough. It adds crafting materials so you don't need to grind, gold in the form of puzzle ring extraction, some items for max stats, paragon levels, blood shard was able to work but i wouldn't bother with it. the amount of time it takes to edit shards without paying for this editor is too long and buggy, may as well just playing the higher rift possible.

To get items you want is fairly simple. Upgrade the smith to max level, get your guy to level 70, craft what you want IE: you want a yang's recurve, so you would go to the smith and craft a whole bunch of level 70 bows (yellow grade), head over to kanai's cube and select "upgrade rare". since you can edit crafting materials, you can simply gamble for your legendary or the set item you want this way.

Hopefully this helped as OP's posts and comments were utter trash and were simply "i paid 30 bucks for this, why can't you guys figure out how to use this" was completely no help and added no value to this post.

I will try my best to answer some questions if you need help with the editor, otherwise i'm still experimenting with it too and fairly noob at using it but have been playing D3 for awhile now so can think of work arounds in terms of getting things you want that the editor can't supply on the free version.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got most things to work. The save editor is pretty finicky. Somethings it works, sometimes it doesn't. Can't edit gold but the easiest way is to give yourself "puzzle rings". I would recommend 10 as every time you use the editor your gold resets to zero. You can unlock the "Kanai's cube"option right off the get go in adventure mode (wiki it up on which act and level to unlock). If you extract the puzzle ring using kanai's cube, it'll take you to the goblin vault where you can get massive amounts of gold.

i got crafting components to work as well. Just go click on new to add item, go to crafting components, select what you want, next page on properties don't touch anything other than the quantity. Same with Gems as well, set what gem tier you'd like and edit the quantity. So far some items in the editor are locked behind pay walls such as set items and meta builds (IE: demon hunter using multishot build using yangs recurve and dead mans legacy). These items are unable to edit and will show up as "login" in the editor which i'm assuming is for these items. You can however create other items and set your own affixes in. I play a demon hunter and generally choose; Dex, Vit, Crit chance, Crit damage, all resist, cool down reduction, resource cost reduction, attack speed and pretty much anything else you'd like. Some gears have zero or 1 slot for gem sockets, you can edit these to show 3 slots but i find the game gets buggy if you add 3 slots into an item such as a ring where it should only have 1 slot available.

Other than that, I think this is good enough. It adds crafting materials so you don't need to grind, gold in the form of puzzle ring extraction, some items for max stats, paragon levels, blood shard was able to work but i wouldn't bother with it. the amount of time it takes to edit shards without paying for this editor is too long and buggy, may as well just playing the higher rift possible.

To get items you want is fairly simple. Upgrade the smith to max level, get your guy to level 70, craft what you want IE: you want a yang's recurve, so you would go to the smith and craft a whole bunch of level 70 bows (yellow grade), head over to kanai's cube and select "upgrade rare". since you can edit crafting materials, you can simply gamble for your legendary or the set item you want this way.

Hopefully this helped as OP's posts and comments were utter trash and were simply "i paid 30 bucks for this, why can't you guys figure out how to use this" was completely no help and added no value to this post.

I will try my best to answer some questions if you need help with the editor, otherwise i'm still experimenting with it too and fairly noob at using it but have been playing D3 for awhile now so can think of work arounds in terms of getting things you want that the editor can't supply on the free version.

Thinking on paying $30. My question is the tab that allows you to set sets. Does it give you the whole set or just a piece of the set? Is it easy to add all items or just one at a time?

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You don't need to pay if you want set items. With the way the game is now, Kanai's Cube will give you anything you need. All you really need is to give yourself a ridiculous amount of Death's Breath, Veiled Crystal, Arcane Dust and Reusable Parts as well as the 5 types of bounty crafting materials.

Then just craft a lot of Rares for the piece you want, chest... shoulder etc... then upgrade them via Kanai's Cube to legendaries. For the ones you don't need, remember to Extract Legendary Power to the cube so you start padding out the choices.

You will very quickly get the pieces you need. The pieces you DON'T need can be simply converted via the cube until you get all pieces of a set you need. Then if you want to sit and reroll them repeatedly until you get an Ancient Legendary, go ahead.

The meat and potatoes of current D3 is all in Kanai's Cube. If you have billions of crafting mats you can effectively give yourself anything you want while still leaving enough reason to play the game.

Reactions: ahwen

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ exactly what he said. Kanai’s cube is where it’s at. Check out D3 fans for builds so you know how to plan and what to craft. I couldn’t find/figure out how to inject the 5 bounty crafting Materials so I’ve just been farming bounties from act 1-5 on T13 mode and each act nets me around 14-20 materials which equates to 14-20 legendary power extraction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay