ROM Hack Suggestion save editor for diablo 3

omega7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You don't need to pay if you want set items. With the way the game is now, Kanai's Cube will give you anything you need. All you really need is to give yourself a ridiculous amount of Death's Breath, Veiled Crystal, Arcane Dust and Reusable Parts as well as the 5 types of bounty crafting materials.

Then just craft a lot of Rares for the piece you want, chest... shoulder etc... then upgrade them via Kanai's Cube to legendaries. For the ones you don't need, remember to Extract Legendary Power to the cube so you start padding out the choices.

You will very quickly get the pieces you need. The pieces you DON'T need can be simply converted via the cube until you get all pieces of a set you need. Then if you want to sit and reroll them repeatedly until you get an Ancient Legendary, go ahead.

The meat and potatoes of current D3 is all in Kanai's Cube. If you have billions of crafting mats you can effectively give yourself anything you want while still leaving enough reason to play the game.
Remind me, when is the earliest that you can craft?Act III?

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
^ exactly what he said. Kanai’s cube is where it’s at. Check out D3 fans for builds so you know how to plan and what to craft. I couldn’t find/figure out how to inject the 5 bounty crafting Materials so I’ve just been farming bounties from act 1-5 on T13 mode and each act nets me around 14-20 materials which equates to 14-20 legendary power extraction.

Try giving yourself a lot of Greater Horadric Caches. They do not stack so you may have to do it over and over but it'd be better than farming bounties.

In the SX OS cheats thread in this forum there was an explanation from a member of how to hack the memory for the materials coz its all in one place. I may give that a shot...

Its kind of amusing seeing what ppl ask for in cheats/editor. You can instantly tell from those who actually know the current metagame vs those who have no idea how current game is played. Realistically all you need in cheats is to give yourself 10000 Paragon level, if you hate grinding it... and tons of crafting mats. You honestly legitimately do not need anything else.

Remind me, when is the earliest that you can craft?Act III?

You can craft by midway through Act 1, but you won't have access to Kanai's Cube until Adventure Mode. The only real cockblock to anything is getting your FIRST level 70 character. Any subsequent ones inherit whatever the first one has unlocked and can add to it. Once Kanai's Cube is unlocked, every character has access to it.

Last edited by Shirakani,

NOoBInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Also, creating custom items in editor works fine too, without any donations. It takes a lot of time though (took me almost 2 hours to create BIS Firebat set for sorc), but if you don't want to gamble with Horadric Caches or with blood shards, it worth a try.

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Would anyone who was patient enough to go through the adding procedure or rich/willing to buy a license, be so kind and share a genuine save with us?

I, like many others, am looking for a save with
- max crafting mats (including bounty and hellfire mats)
- a crap ton of gold and Bloodshards
- 1 character of every class on level 70 (not necessary should be easy to edit ourselves)
- In stash: Huge amounts of Ramaladnis Gift, Max Gems, Grift Keys, High Level Legendary Gems and one of every cache (Bounty and Challenge Grift, so we can copy them in the editor if needed.

I messed around with the free editor for 2 hours and most things didn’t work. So I know it’s quiet some work.

Since I’m playing on pc, I would gamble, reroll, do all the good stuff to please my gambling addiction, without being mad about wasting so many mats on pc^^

Thanks in advance.

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone who was patient enough to go through the adding procedure or rich/willing to buy a license, be so kind and share a genuine save with us?

I, like many others, am looking for a save with
- max crafting mats (including bounty and hellfire mats)
- a crap ton of gold and Bloodshards
- 1 character of every class on level 70 (not necessary should be easy to edit ourselves)
- In stash: Huge amounts of Ramaladnis Gift, Max Gems, Grift Keys, High Level Legendary Gems and one of every cache (Bounty and Challenge Grift, so we can copy them in the editor if needed.

I messed around with the free editor for 2 hours and most things didn’t work. So I know it’s quiet some work.

Since I’m playing on pc, I would gamble, reroll, do all the good stuff to please my gambling addiction, without being mad about wasting so many mats on pc^^

Thanks in advance.

It's not a gamble if you don't have any risk.

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok can anyone share a save that has a level 70 character and Adventure Mode unlocked? I'm not asking for anything else, just a level 70 toon as I'm not having much luck making one with the editor.

Its almost funny, the bit that I want to skip the most (re-levelling a toon from scratch) is the biggest cockblock for me right now.

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Be careful with the editor guys. I would recommend sticking with know items and values. I have just encountered a corrupt save error which made me lose all my progress (4 hours worth).

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful with the editor guys. I would recommend sticking with know items and values. I have just encountered a corrupt save error which made me lose all my progress (4 hours worth).
... the editor makes a save backup of your past save
you did not lose 4 hours of work also i have been editing weapons on necromancer without any issues

Timnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get add caches to work and i dont wanna do bounties lol. I click add new item,went to horadic cache, tried act 1 torment 6 option, it appeared in game but is empty, i tried adding greater horadic cache and greater horadic cache torment but both are filled with junk items. Did you guys change anyother settings

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get add caches to work and i dont wanna do bounties lol. I click add new item,went to horadic cache, tried act 1 torment 6 option, it appeared in game but is empty, i tried adding greater horadic cache and greater horadic cache torment but both are filled with junk items. Did you guys change anyother settings

did you get to level 70 yet? i can't remember how they work but if i recall, you should get your character to level 70 first and change the difficulty to torment 13, save your game and make the checkpoint back up. edit act 1-5 horadric caches in and it should work to give you the bounty materials. I added horadric caches when my character was only level 30 at master difficulty and had nothing but junk items. Once i got to level 70 and torment 13, it gave me the regular bounty and legendary drops.

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok can anyone share a save that has a level 70 character and Adventure Mode unlocked? I'm not asking for anything else, just a level 70 toon as I'm not having much luck making one with the editor.

Its almost funny, the bit that I want to skip the most (re-levelling a toon from scratch) is the biggest cockblock for me right now.

go to game settings, adventure mode is unlocked right off the bat, no need to do anything. I started with my brand new character and literally jumped right into adventure mode and haven't touched story at all.

Timnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i leveled to 70 by hand so it should be fine. I opened then in t10 though. Ill try t13
Saved in t13, added in caches still empty

did you get to level 70 yet? i can't remember how they work but if i recall, you should get your character to level 70 first and change the difficulty to torment 13, save your game and make the checkpoint back up. edit act 1-5 horadric caches in and it should work to give you the bounty materials. I added horadric caches when my character was only level 30 at master difficulty and had nothing but junk items. Once i got to level 70 and torment 13, it gave me the regular bounty and legendary drops.

Last edited by Timnor,

ahwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i leveled to 70 by hand so it should be fine. I opened then in t10 though. Ill try t13
Saved in t13, added in caches still empty
ask shirakani, seems like he got his caches to work. i still haven't been able to get caches to work either so i've just been farming bounties manually. takes around 20-30 mins to farm from act 1 to 5.

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... the editor makes a save backup of your past save
you did not lose 4 hours of work also i have been editing weapons on necromancer without any issues

I restored the backup and was able to play again but a few seconds later it crash with the same corrupted save error. I uninstalled the game, deleted my saves and reinstalled and started fresh and was able to play. A few seconds later it crashed with the same error again. I did the uninstall->delete save->reinstall->start fresh-> test on SXOS 1.9 to 2.2.1 about 5 times now since last night and it still effing crashes with the same error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unknown27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no ... because i paid the 30 dollars to edit it im not going to give out god roll saves or edit saves

Totally understandable. I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I already put too much time and money into this game on the PC with bots and dabbled in the PS3 version.

Was just looking for an easy way to be godlike on the Switch :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.