Homebrew Save Data Manager and Editor for firmware up to 9.9!

MasterKillua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have Animal Crossing New Leaf legit card, and I want to backup the save and put it in my sky3ds. Will it works?
Oh and btw I was planning about selling the game to a friend of mine, so that's why I want to put it my sky3ds (Sometimes I play the game, like 1 time in a month, and I don't want to lost all my progress cuz I have it since 2013)

SilverGhost420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which Pokemon to gen?
Here's the drop box link:.https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8ohddnyk1jy75t/main?dl=0
Lv1 Shiny Treecko 6iv Mild
HiddenPower Fire
Moves Dragon Pulse.
Hidden Ability.

Lv1 Shiny Torchic 6iv Adamant
HiddenPower Electric.
Moves
Brave bird
Thundre punch
Sky uppercut
Hidden Ability

Lv1 Shiny Mudkip 6iv
Hidden power Fire
Moves
Stealth rocks
Earthquake
Scaled
Toxic.
Hidden ability

That's them and can u make this seem as if they where born in egg at battle resort area and make this with my Trainer info thanks

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
You need the save manager homebrew. Assuming you can load homebrew menu via tubehax ,ironhax or ninjhax and you have the save manger utility: you just need to insert the real acnl game card and boot save manager with homebrew menu, then select with d pad the title you want to backup. Then you׳ll see some glitchy things and then press the A button to backup your save. More glitchy screens. Now insert the sky 3ds cart and press the blue/red button to switch to animal crossing rom. Simply do the whole thing again but press b button to inject the save and not a to backup

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have Animal Crossing New Leaf legit card, and I want to backup the save and put it in my sky3ds. Will it works?
Oh and btw I was planning about selling the game to a friend of mine, so that's why I want to put it my sky3ds (Sometimes I play the game, like 1 time in a month, and I don't want to lost all my progress cuz I have it since 2013)

Hm I'll try it out. Just wait xD

FudgFas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use this with pokemon or, i get this error

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 223

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Yes that worked for me xD!

Hm I'll try it out. Just wait xD

Last edited by QCLasky,
Reactions: MasterKillua

heretic97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello
ty for this tool :D
but i have a question, this "savegame.dat" works for CIA and roms in gateway / sky3ds at the same time?

or must be converted using another tool?

the reason for my question is because I want to extract the sav cartridge for use in the flashcards, CIA and other original cartridges at the same time.

Thanks and sorry for my English: p

mattycfp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironhax version only loads with a red bottom screen, and the top screen freezes on the HB menu logo; I'm certain I installed it correctly. I have the latest boot 3DSX file. Any suggestions?

I believe the build is incorrect based on this:
  • The name on the boot menu says "save_manager"
  • The description is simply "/3ds/save_manager/save_manager.3dsx"
  • There is no icon
  • Crashing

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ironhax version only loads with a red bottom screen, and the top screen freezes on the HB menu logo; I'm certain I installed it correctly. I have the latest boot 3DSX file. Any suggestions?

I believe the build is incorrect based on this:
  • The name on the boot menu says "save_manager"
  • The description is simply "/3ds/save_manager/save_manager.3dsx"
  • There is no icon
  • Crashing
Hmm, I transfer the files through Ftpony and it got the same results you did. I then transferred the files to the SD card directly and it works perfectly. I think the icon/description doesn't matter because it works anyway.

mattycfp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I transfer the files through Ftpony and it got the same results you did. I then transferred the files to the SD card directly and it works perfectly. I think the icon/description doesn't matter because it works anyway.

Odd. Well, I'll have to try out loading it from a local computer. Thanks for the suggestion!

jdagz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a mac. How do I download save data manager? when i click on the link and after it downloads, it says that safari can't open the file due to not having the right application.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using a mac. How do I download save data manager? when i click on the link and after it downloads, it says that safari can't open the file due to not having the right application.
Try using 7zip

Attachments

• save_manager.zip
    250.6 KB · Views: 124

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanted to use this in conjunction with the Pokemon Rumble World tool, the guide mentions something about deleting the "secure value" to prevent a corrupted save. How would I do that while using this app?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?