Gaming .sav converters

Link2Us

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you all know that shunyweb's converter is offline. Does anyone know some websites that converts .sav files just as shunyweb?

Link2Us

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a site that can convert .sav from no$gba saves to acekard saves. I think i heard there is a program that can convert .sav but i rather use a website instead. If nobody knows a website that can convert .sav then i'll just use a program

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might be out of luck there- most saves just amount to trimming the added headers (duc files) or padding things out (GBA era carts or onboard style to R4 style saves- all data as onboard but padded to 512K).
no$gba was different and had to be pulled apart and figured out though and this was done mainly by shuny and long after that website became the main go to place (any save editors you will find will probably have last been updated when the R4 was a good/go to cart). You might want to try editing the ini files to use a raw save like http://forums.desmume.org/viewtopic.php?id=1600 which you can then send down various lines until you get what you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1