Saudi troops massacre Bahrain

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Tempbot, Mar 16, 2011.

Mar 16, 2011

Saudi troops massacre Bahrain by Tempbot at 7:18 PM (1,691 Views / 0 Likes) 27 replies

1. Tempbot
    OP

Contributor Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip
    United Kingdom
    Saudi troops massacre Bahrain
    Blood bath
    Bahrain - Breaking News: At least 6 protesters killed, hundreds injured in clashes across country.
    Eyewitnesses: Sitra Health Center in Bahrain is under siege.
    Mercenaries thugs and Bahraini security forces attack population in many areas of Bahrain (at least 5 Shia-populated villages) with live bullets, rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades.

Saudi military intervention violates international conventions.

Salmaniyah hospital attacked, machine guns targeting doctors.

Source

Contributed by shakirmoledina

2. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    I'm really getting sick of this.

3. Theraima

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    I wonder for what stupid reason they did that..

I say its time to settle the hell down but surely they wont listen. Pointless, pointless.

4. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    What possible reason could they have for this? Completely and utterly disgusting.

5. SPH73

Banned SPH73 Banned

United States
    Saudi Arabia is one of the most evil countries in the world.

We need to get off the crude oil system so we can bankrupt that ****hole. They literally have no other natural resources.

If we could only find a substitute for petrolium the entire middle east would fall into ruin.

A man can dream...

6. Wizerzak

Member Wizerzak Because I'm a potato!

United Kingdom
    That's just sick... look at the pics on that source for God's sake. Man, this is just going too far now....

7. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i believe the shot was for very close if not point blank since the damage was as gruesome. Its really strange that two massacres both on national level are occurring at once ie Japan and this

8. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    You'll probably have a 30 to 40 years wait for that dream to become a reality, sadly...

9. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    With America taking prize for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

10. Vidboy10

Member Vidboy10 Tsardom

Canada
    B-Blue is probably really sad about this, and probably worried too...

I can't believe most governments are ignoring this story...

11. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

Saudi troops? I don't ever recall Saudi Arabia sending troops to Bahrain. If you mean The Peninsula Shield then that's NOT a Saudi troop. They are only based is in Saudi Arabia. Google to read more about it.

And what the hell is this source? It says "iReport is a user-generated section of CNN.com. The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they are posted."

[​IMG]

12. Fear Zoa

Member Fear Zoa This... This is the world we live in

United States
    Its our government......I hate our government......but in all honesty regular people can't really do anything about it...

13. SPH73

Banned SPH73 Banned

United States
    Aren't you from England? You should look into the history of your own country. I'm sure you're also a contender for the top spot.

14. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Oh my god, those pictures are so sick. What the hell is happening to the world? Troops should learn to become more civil.

15. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Cause despite everyone's notions that Saudi Arabia is some peaceful innocent country, they harbour the most terrorists, their government was in league with George Bush and the oil companies in the area have all been sucking on the tit of the US government for quite some time. The fact is that Saudi Arabia got involved, and shows just how true their governments colours are in regards to democracy and freedom in the Middle East because their government are a bunch of terrorists and Al-Queda is very popular there.

I find ironic that a mad man like Gadhafi thinks that his people support him, yet he is sending his own troops plus Saudi troops to slaughter people who are sick of his dictatorship reign and completely retarded way of developing the country. The man preaches about there being no land yet people are forced to squish into small confines of cities while his family and friends, many of whom are Sunni's and people from Saudi Arabia, take up all the land with their giant mansions. The man is a lunatic and a coward to boot, the fact that he had to hire a bunch of Sunni goons to assist in murdering his own people shows that he doesn't give a fuck about them.

16. SamAsh07

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    Stop following CNN and BBC crap (also Press TV), I live in Bahrain and have been at the Salmaniya Hospital and this head blown away picture is total false, I saw it with my own eyes it was on his forehead, abit of a scar and blood covered on face.

And about why Shias are getting shot on sight, it's a fair deal, they had been entering every Pakistani and Sunnis house around our country and killing them with swords (the ones every Shia has for Muharram - Matam), I'm glad my friend survived, he was driving around the Manama street going back to his house from Exhibition Road (part of Manama) when he was chased by 5 Shias with swords.

Trust me, these guys deserve it.

And to all those outsiders (from US & UK), do NOT believe in CNN and BBC, if you want legit news go to www.gulf-daily-news.com

17. Ace Overclocked

Member Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Italy
    ben ali was wiped out
    same for moubrak
    gaddafi is next
    the whole arabic world is finally getting free from these corrupt thieves and terrorists that make islam and arabics look baaaaaaaaaad
    go away motherfucking terrorists (i hope ben laden is in the list)

18. cwstjdenobs

Member cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

United Kingdom
    Well your about as fair and balanced as Fox news. And quite the bigot as well. I'm 100% sure your preferred news outlet is totally impartial and doesn't just agree with you.

19. Ace Overclocked

Member Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Italy
    shias are going too far we need secular countries

20. SamAsh07

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    I'm not some Bahraini supporter or anything, I come from Pakistan so I know what I speak, my dad works at Salmaniya Hospital so I was there during this incident, stop believing in it that's all what I'm saying.

If you like being fed with false rumours then go ahead, I ain't going to bother to convince anyone. Out [​IMG]