Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Brief Injection guide using USHS to create NSPs (thanks to shadow256):

1. Turn off any AV software
2. Download the latest BASE version of USHS
3. Ensure the USHS is placed close to the c drive to avoid problems
4. Install Guardian Force on the switch and save it in a folder on your desktop. Keep the folder name simple e.g. Guardian Force. Keep the NSP name unchanged.
5. Dump the switch keys using Lockpick-RCM and save to your pc. This must be done AFTER installing Guardian Force. Again save the dumped keys close to the c drive.
6. Create a folder on the desktop for the Saturn game that you want to create. Keep the name simple. No special characters e.g. Transfer
7a. Put the Saturn game in BIN and CUE format in the folder you have created. No need to merge multiple BIN files.
7b. If needed, CHD Saturn files can be converted to BIN and CUE format using CHDMAN (see below, just put the CHD files in the unzipped folder below and double click on the CHD to CUE file).
8. Create your own icon (picture) file or use one of the excellent images already made by Levine91 here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_rjVgGDuTv0KTlYIRzhtCo_LBCfJXp6i
9. Save the icon file to the desktop. Again keep the filename simple. IF creating your own the image must be 256x256. This can be achieved by a range of programs including Paint.
10. Save the config file and texture files attached to your desktop (thanks to cucholix)
11. Now you're ready to run USHS.
12. On first running the program run an update to ensure nothing is missing (switch AV software back off if it has been turned back on)
13. Follow the commands. Check the font and then hit any key. This time press n to avoid updates when prompted.
14 Just press enter on the Log Mode screen i.e. don't choose option 1 or 2.
15. Choose option. 6 (Other Options) and then 16 (Saturn Inject).
16. Run the updates for this part (ensuring AV software still off). You will then need to repeat steps 13 to 15 again.
17. This time select n when prompted to run updates.
18. Hit 2 and enter to Start Injection.
19. Choose select NSP and hit enter. Choose the Guardian Force NSP file from your desktop. Hit any key.
20. Choose the Saturn game from the desktop (you will only need to select the CUE file). Hit any key.
21. Choose the icon file from the desktop. Hit any key.
22. Choose the config file from the desktop. Hit any key.
23. Select 'n' for the next 3 questions.
24. Select the texture controller file when asked and hit any key.
25. Just hit enter when asked for an ID
26. Type a name for the game, Again keep it simple. No special characters. e.g. Sega Rally
27. Choose a developer e.g. 'Sega'
28. Type a version e.g. 1.0
29. Choose a destination for the NSP (keep it close to the c drive and again, keep the name simple)
30. Type 'Y' to run.
31. Well done. You've generated your first Saturn NSP - enjoy! :)
32. Now to transfer the NSP to switch. Download DBI!!!! Don't use Tinfoil, for many games it doesn't work. I had never used DBI but it is quick and simple, very similar to Tinfoil. Actually it's much easier!

DBI download:

https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/releases/tag/330

Installation:

https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/blob/main/README_ENG.md#installation

33. After you have the DBI app installed in the homebrew menu on your switch, open it and select 'Run the MTP transfer'. Connect the switch to your pc with a USB. A window will then open on the PC with various switch folders. Transer the NSP you have created to the 'micro' folder. When it has transferred press B, navigate to exit and disconnect the USB. Your game should now be on the switch :)

Common problems

-AV software stopping essential commands for USHS
-Using special characters in file names
-Remember if you change the BIN and CUE file names you need to open the CUE file using Notepad++ and change the name of the BIN file inside that it refers to.
-If your picture is not 256x256 it will display as a question mark on the switch
-To access the options screen on the switch when you have booted the new NSP hit the minus button - here you can change the wallpaper/language and button mapping (amongst other stuff)
- To play Saturn games that need the 4mg cartridge e.g. SFZ3, M vs SF, XM vs SF you need to open the config file below using notepad++ and change the 'Cartridge ID' to= '5c'. I would then save this as a new config file e.g. 4mb config. Ensure you select this new config when prompted by the USHS script when generating an NSP for one of these games (at step 22)
- If this isn't working try creating a new NSP with Cotton 2 for 4mg games. Follow all the steps above but just use the newly created 4mg config.
-I would suggest doing the 4mg games last in one go. Stick with all the 'normal' ones first.
-Check Saturn game compatibility here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X4iLL8J5sPMlxr_XbfZ-3f21IF9ni-otn2wwl-4hzsk/edit#gid=0 - thanks Levine91

Attachments

• Config_Switch.7z
    1.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Texture_controller_manual.7z
    547.5 KB · Views: 90
  • CHDMAN (User-Friendly).7z
    539.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by Zomorph,

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Excellent tuto, just the keys must be dumped via Lockpick-RCM, I don't think Hekate have this function.

For joining the bin files if multipple bins this is not necessary and the case of file is also fixed by the script if cue filenames and bin(s) doesn't match. If error just after choosing the cue file this is a problem of a file referenced in the cue file witch is not founded.

Reactions: Zomorph

BabaYagaJW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the work everyone here has done. I got Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (English Patched) running as a custom NSP! Awesome guide and a great utility!

I am looking for assets to build it again. The controller layout defaults to japanese. Is this because the Saturn game is Japanese?

Second, I set it to widescreen and still see bars on the sides. I'd like to just make them black. Looking for . Tex files for wallpaper (I think right). Or I am looking for the dimensions and settings so I can build my with with Photoshop and the ultilities I see here.

Honestly, this is all fantastic. I'd love to see a wiki or a FAQ to refer all these common questions. I am reading this entire thread, but only up to page #39. Hoping to find the answers to my above questions!

Edit: Updated, got stuff working!

Last edited by BabaYagaJW,

BabaYagaJW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step #4
Can I assume I can use GF or Cotton2 or Boomerang or Cotton Reboot!?
To save it in a folder to my desktop, I'm assuming you mean use NXtool to dump all 3 sections then copy that off to my desktop?

I just posted asking for help and low and behold, you just posted steps to do it. So I might as well just do this! Thanks!

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about wallpapers, I know it’s 4 .tex files but are the .tex files different images. I did have a wallpaper but I don’t know where my download went. I had this wallpaper/boarder. Right now when I do select to setup a wallpaper, my games don’t load, luckily I still have all my nsps but I’m just trying to remake them because I didn’t have the menu fixed up. For now I’m done for the day. Just trying to understand the .tex files a little better right now since all I have to do is drag and drop the necessary images to make them. The boarder I can’t seem to locate on my computer.
I got my wallpaper working again, I knew I had it somewhere, I think when I was originally selecting it, it wasn’t letting my game load because of the folder location. What I did to just make this work, if anyone decides to do this is replace the wallpaper files in the guardian force romfs folder, this way when you choose guardian force as your base that’s the wallpaper that will always be selected, so no need to select a wallpaper folder using the script just type n. I’m mostly going to use one wallpaper for most games, so to me this is actually a good option.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step #4
Can I assume I can use GF or Cotton2 or Boomerang or Cotton Reboot!?
To save it in a folder to my desktop, I'm assuming you mean use NXtool to dump all 3 sections then copy that off to my desktop?

I just posted asking for help and low and behold, you just posted steps to do it. So I might as well just do this! Thanks!
You don’t really need to use nxtool, if you get the nsp file of the stand alone game, not the 3in1, when you use the script it will create your folder for you during the last step while creating the saturn nsp.
I usually use guardian force as my base game when I use the script.
Edit
If you do use nxdump tool, the files will be dumped if I’m correct in the atmosphere folder contents folder.
Edit
If the nsp is on your computer, you can select it from there using the script.

Last edited by fst312,

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Rikua what version of Resident Evil did you try? what config did you use?
I've been testing the US version, 4 different configs, can't even get beyond the start screen

EDIT: 2 dumps and 5 unique configurations, can't get beyond the start screen (before it even shows "Press Start")
So unless you can point be towards a working config, this seems to be 100% unplayable. Even tried full compatibility.
Here is a full list of everything I've tested personally if anyone is interested (I tested 90% of this in handheld mode):

Thunder Force V- Works fine. However, anytime a large enemy shows up (Which is often) the stuttering begins. OC Fixes this without further issue.

Golden Axe The Duel- Works perfectly. In fact, I would even say that this runs better on the Switch than most of the Saturn emulators out there.

Shining Wisdom- Stuttering in the Opening FMV. VERY minor audio stutter on occasion. Other than that, the game works just as I remember it. A small OC will fix any problems this one has.

Bokkan to Ippatsu!- Works great. Charming little SHMUP based on 70s anime.

Legend of Oasis (4x Hack)- Works great. Music has a slow start at the beginning of the game, but not much longer than the retail version.

Valhollian- Works perfect!

Magic Knight Rayearth Undub- Game works fine, Undub works, but FMVs are JP only with no subtitles. Slow load when skipping FMVs.

Shining Force III Scenarios 1/2/3- Boots, however if you want to avoid stutter, You need to play it docked with high OC if you want a perfect experience. Handheld has a bit of stutter, even more so without OC. So I'd recommend dock only for these ones sadly. Unfortunately there is a bug when ever ANY combat sequence begins, the screen stays black but the music continues to stream. Makes these titles unplayable.

Albert Odyssey- Works perfect!

Assault Suit Leynos 2- Has a bit of audio lag in the intro scene. A small OC in handheld fixes most if not all of the issues.

Mega Man 8- Works perfectly!

Three Dirty Dwarves- Boots, but has the same issue several emulators have. It has a bug (Maybe Anti-piracy?) that disables the "Start" button at the title screen. Shame, I love that game.

Dragon Force- Works quite well! A bit of slowdown in handheld with the menus (Pretty sure it changes resolution on the fly) a small overclock or play docked should fix that.

Virtua Fighter Kids- Black Screen on boot. Tried US/Eur/JP all same result. Going to have to wait or create a new .ini

Virtual ON- Had to use custom ini. Works great even without OC.

Blast Wind- Boots to to the game, shows the Tecno Soft logo, the stays black. It eventually errors out. I made this 3 times all with the same result.

Batsugun- Works great. Unfortunately its a vertical shmup so the screen feels odd in handheld mode.

Hyper Duel- Works very well! There is a small bit of input lag (In handheld) but a small OC may fix it.

Dragon Force 2- No lag, everything seems to work great. Going to have to play more characters to find bugs lol

Thunder Force Gold Pack 1- Opening plays great. Thunder Force II MD works perfect. No way to change between games in game, must close and re-open that I'm aware of. Thunder Force III MD Also runs great.

Thunder Force Gold Pack 2- Opening plays great. Thunder Force AC works great. Same as above, you must close the game and re-open to change games. Thunder Force IV also runs great!

Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru- Works great! 2d side scrolling ninja platformer/shmup lol

House of The Dead- Works, but needs a high OC to avoid stutter.

Capcom Generation 2: Chronicles of Arthur- All 3 titles play perfectly!

Elevator Action Returns- Works great! Beat the first couple levels with no issues whatsoever.

Panzer Dragoon 1- Intro movie works great. Game works PERFECTLY, even in handheld, no OC required. Like, this game was made for this emulator lol

Panzer Dragoon 2- Same result as the first game. Works perfectly, with no issues, even in handheld mode.

Virtua Fighter 2- Tried to use a custom .ini after getting no so sound effects and poor perfomance from the stock .ini. However, it did not work as now I boot to a black screen. Not so sure about this, its currently not playable.

Aliens Trilogy- Opening FMV is perfect surprisingly. Same with the game, played about 20 minutes, no lag or stuttering FMVs

Hexen- Works great! Played through the first level with no issues in handheld mode.

Baku Baku Animal- Needs OC, laggy without being docked and OC'd.

Resident Evil- No lag in the opening FMV, it did however lock up after I let the FMV replay. Options screen has no text, only showing a controller prompt. Froze after opening the first door in Jill's playthrough. Keeps randomly freezing at the title screen. I'd say this one needs a custom .ini. So as of right now: UNPLAYABLE

Super Tempo- Not working, boots into black screen, no sound.

Sega Soccer 98- Works great! No lag or stutter. Played about 15 mins into a match.

Digital Pinball Necronomicon- Opening FMV plays perfect (Thank goodness, its very good lol). Audio works great. Theres an issue where some of the pinball tables middle art isn't lined up perfectly. This does not effect gameplay at all.

Blazing Dragons- Opening FMVs (Like 3 or 4 of them lol) All lag really bad. Started a game and there seems to be no issue, no audio stutter at all. Super fun point and click adventure game.

Clockwork Knight- Works Perfect!

Clockwork Knight 2 (beta)- Works perfect! This is a weird one, as none of the official releases work (USA/PAL/JP), but this Beta version which is 95-100% complete works, so that's what I made lol

Herc's Adventures- Opening FMV plays great. Game Demo plays great. Some sprite error makes the ground not appear when you start a game, walking south fixes the ground. Sprite flickering as well. Game works, but could use a custom .ini to fix the sprite issues.

Cho Aniki- Works great. Played 2 levels. Slightly long load times, thats it.

Road Rash- Opening FMV works perfect. Stutter in handheld mode. OC fixes it as I'm sure playing docked does as well.

Need For Speed- Opening FMV works great. Works perfectly. Played a full 2 races. Kinda long load times.

PowerSlave- Works perfect!

F1 Challenge- Opening FMV seems to be broken. Audio plays, but the FMV doesn't proceed. Pressing start skips it just fine. Needs a bit of OC in handheld mode. Probably works great docked. Works fine.

Mass Destruction- Works perfectly!

Grid Runner- Works perfect. Made it to level 3 before stopping.

Crusader No Remorse- FMVs lag even with OC in hanheld. Might work better docked. Game seems to work fine.

Bubble Symphony- Works perfect!

Silhouette Mirage- Works Perfectly.

Lunar- Grabbed the English Dub cutscene version of the Translation. Works perfect! Played a bit past the first few battles.

Magic Carpet- Opening FMV lags in handheld. Audio stutters really bad at times lol. The game itself seems to work perfect. What an odd one lol

Warcraft 2- Opening FMV lags qute a bit in handheld. Wasn't able to move up or down on title menus, not sure if I'm just locked out of those options or if its a bug. Seems to work other than that.

Linkle Liver Story- Works perfect.

Discworld- As this is Pal region, expect possible errors. Seems to wok pretty well. There is a split second of lag while it finds the audio to play. Don't know if this is Zebra or because its Pal. Played about 30 minutes in.

Discworld 2- Same info as the first. There is quite a bit of lag in handheld mode. OC seemed to fix some of the lag, but not all. Audio seems a bit buggy. Playing docked and possibly OC'd is probably the way to play this one.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Created, marvel super heroes Vs Street Fighter and the game doesn't even launch, white icons. Had no problem with street fighter alpha 2 and zero 3.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be amazing if/when Saturn runs flawlessly on the Switch. The OLED model certainly looks more desirable after this.

lingbergh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
7a. Put the Saturn game in BIN and CUE format in the folder you have created. If it contains multiple BIN files these need to be merged using Anyburn (to do this open the application, click 'Convert image format', add the CUE file to the top folder, the rest should autofill and you can click start. Once complete, click 'yes' to replace the old CUE file. Delete all the component BIN files, leaving the single larger BIN file you have created (along with the CUE file).
7b. If needed, CHD Saturn files can be converted to BIN and CUE format using CHDMAN (see below, just put the CHD files in the
Really great tutorial. In my experience multi BINs + CUE is not a problem. So unless you don't have some odd image format, stick with the original BIN(s) + CUE file and don't convert/merge. Only check the filename entries in the CUE file. (upper-/lowercase) and you will be fine.

Merging to a single BIN+CUE file (with Anyburn) will create wrong GAP entries in the CUE file. This can have strange effects on some games.

Zomorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent tuto, just the keys must be dumped via Lockpick-RCM, I don't think Hekate have this function.

For joining the bin files if multipple bins this is not necessary and the case of file is also fixed by the script if cue filenames and bin(s) doesn't match. If error just after choosing the cue file this is a problem of a file referenced in the cue file witch is not founded.

Thanks buddy :) I've amended to Lockpick-RCM and taken out the bit about multiple bin files

Last edited by Zomorph,

Hleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is there an ini confirg for Baku Baku Animal? It is working good but with overclocking (around 1420 Hz), wonder if we can play it without stutters and oc

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a full list of everything I've tested personally if anyone is interested (I tested 90% of this in handheld mode):

Thunder Force V- Works fine. However, anytime a large enemy shows up (Which is often) the stuttering begins. OC Fixes this without further issue.

Golden Axe The Duel- Works perfectly. In fact, I would even say that this runs better on the Switch than most of the Saturn emulators out there.

Shining Wisdom- Stuttering in the Opening FMV. VERY minor audio stutter on occasion. Other than that, the game works just as I remember it. A small OC will fix any problems this one has.

Legend of Oasis (4x Hack)- Works great. Music has a slow start at the beginning of the game, but not much longer than the retail version.

Magic Knight Rayearth Undub- Game works fine, Undub works, but FMVs are JP only with no subtitles. Slow load when skipping FMVs.

Shining Force III Scenarios 1/2/3- Boots, however if you want to avoid stutter, You need to play it docked with high OC if you want a perfect experience. Handheld has a bit of stutter, even more so without OC. So I'd recommend dock only for these ones sadly. Unfortunately there is a bug when ever ANY combat sequence begins, the screen stays black but the music continues to stream. Makes these titles unplayable.

Assault Suit Leynos 2- Has a bit of audio lag in the intro scene. A small OC in handheld fixes most if not all of the issues.

Three Dirty Dwarves- Boots, but has the same issue several emulators have. It has a bug (Maybe Anti-piracy?) that disables the "Start" button at the title screen. Shame, I love that game.

Dragon Force- Works quite well! A bit of slowdown in handheld with the menus (Pretty sure it changes resolution on the fly) a small overclock or play docked should fix that.

Virtua Fighter Kids- Black Screen on boot. Tried US/Eur/JP all same result. Going to have to wait or create a new .ini

Blast Wind- Boots to to the game, shows the Tecno Soft logo, the stays black. It eventually errors out. I made this 3 times all with the same result.

Batsugun- Works great. Unfortunately its a vertical shmup so the screen feels odd in handheld mode.

Hyper Duel- Works very well! There is a small bit of input lag (In handheld) but a small OC may fix it.

Dragon Force 2- No lag, everything seems to work great. Going to have to play more characters to find bugs lol

Thunder Force Gold Pack 1- Opening plays great. Thunder Force II MD works perfect. No way to change between games in game, must close and re-open that I'm aware of. Thunder Force III MD Also runs great.

Thunder Force Gold Pack 2- Opening plays great. Thunder Force AC works great. Same as above, you must close the game and re-open to change games. Thunder Force IV also runs great!

Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru- Works great! 2d side scrolling ninja platformer/shmup lol

Elevator Action Returns- Works great! Beat the first couple levels with no issues whatsoever.

Panzer Dragoon 1- Intro movie works great. Game works PERFECTLY, even in handheld, no OC required. Like, this game was made for this emulator lol

Panzer Dragoon 2- Same result as the first game. Works perfectly, with no issues, even in handheld mode.

Virtua Fighter 2- Tried to use a custom .ini after getting no so sound effects and poor perfomance from the stock .ini. However, it did not work as now I boot to a black screen. Not so sure about this, its currently not playable.

Aliens Trilogy- Opening FMV is perfect surprisingly. Same with the game, played about 20 minutes, no lag or stuttering FMVs

Hexen- Works great! Played through the first level with no issues in handheld mode.

Resident Evil- No lag in the opening FMV, it did however lock up after I let the FMV replay. Options screen has no text, only showing a controller prompt. Froze after opening the first door in Jill's playthrough. Keeps randomly freezing at the title screen. I'd say this one needs a custom .ini. So as of right now: UNPLAYABLE

Sega Soccer 98- Works great! No lag or stutter. Played about 15 mins into a match.

Digital Pinball Necronomicon- Opening FMV plays perfect (Thank goodness, its very good lol). Audio works great. Theres an issue where some of the pinball tables middle art isn't lined up perfectly. This does not effect gameplay at all.

Blazing Dragons- Opening FMVs (Like 3 or 4 of them lol) All lag really bad. Started a game and there seems to be no issue, no audio stutter at all. Super fun point and click adventure game.

Clockwork Knight 2 (beta)- Works perfect! This is a weird one, as none of the official releases work (USA/PAL/JP), but this Beta version which is 95-100% complete works, so that's what I made lol

Herc's Adventures- Opening FMV plays great. Game Demo plays great. Some sprite error makes the ground not appear when you start a game, walking south fixes the ground. Sprite flickering as well. Game works, but could use a custom .ini to fix the sprite issues.

Road Rash- Opening FMV works perfect. Stutter in handheld mode. OC fixes it as I'm sure playing docked does as well.

Need For Speed- Opening FMV works great. Works perfectly. Played a full 2 races. Kinda long load times.

F1 Challenge- Opening FMV seems to be broken. Audio plays, but the FMV doesn't proceed. Pressing start skips it just fine. Needs a bit of OC in handheld mode. Probably works great docked. Works fine.

Crusader No Remorse- FMVs lag even with OC in hanheld. Might work better docked. Game seems to work fine.

Lunar- Grabbed the English Dub cutscene version of the Translation. Works perfect! Played a bit past the first few battles.

Magic Carpet- Opening FMV lags in handheld. Audio stutters really bad at times lol. The game itself seems to work perfect. What an odd one lol

Warcraft 2- Opening FMV lags qute a bit in handheld. Wasn't able to move up or down on title menus, not sure if I'm just locked out of those options or if its a bug. Seems to work other than that.

Discworld- As this is Pal region, expect possible errors. Seems to wok pretty well. There is a split second of lag while it finds the audio to play. Don't know if this is Zebra or because its Pal. Played about 30 minutes in.

Discworld 2- Same info as the first. There is quite a bit of lag in handheld mode. OC seemed to fix some of the lag, but not all. Audio seems a bit buggy. Playing docked and possibly OC'd is probably the way to play this one.
check your PM

lingbergh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I played these titles a lot recently. Just try my INI config for Virtua Fighter 2/VF2 engine based games a few page pages back. And don't forget to OC. Both titles run perfectly fine.

Levine91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Much of what you tested lines up with the results I had, with some exceptions. (see compatibility spreadsheet link)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X4iLL8J5sPMlxr_XbfZ-3f21IF9ni-otn2wwl-4hzsk/edit?usp=sharing

I would be specific with your OC numbers as well.
If you could provide those for the following (along with tested region) and I'll get them added.
- Crusader No Remorse
- Discworld 2
- F1 Challenge

Reactions: Rikua

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much of what you tested lines up with the results I had, with some exceptions. (see compatibility spreadsheet link)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X4iLL8J5sPMlxr_XbfZ-3f21IF9ni-otn2wwl-4hzsk/edit?usp=sharing

I would be specific with your OC numbers as well.
If you could provide those for the following (along with tested region) and I'll get them added.
- Crusader No Remorse
- Discworld 2
- F1 Challenge
As I tested these in handheld, and not docked, not sure how much knowing the OC speeds would help, but I usually do 1224 on CPU and 460 on GPU while in handheld when I need OC.
-Crusader No Remorse was NTSC-U
-Discworld 2 is PAL
-F1 Challenge is NTSC-U

Levine91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I tested these in handheld, and not docked, not sure how much knowing the OC speeds would help, but I usually do 1224 on CPU and 460 on GPU while in handheld when I need OC.
-Crusader No Remorse was NTSC-U
-Discworld 2 is PAL
-F1 Challenge is NTSC-U

Everything I've tested has been in Handheld mode, which is what I've documented in the spreadsheet.
So the information is helpful. You're the first person I've heard of OCing the GPU. It's only been the CPU thats been needing adjustment.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything I've tested has been in Handheld mode, which is what I've documented in the spreadsheet.
So the information is helpful. You're the first person I've heard of OCing the GPU. It's only been the CPU thats been needing adjustment.
That's odd as I've tested a few with and without GPU OC and I can see a frame difference and can feel the input lag difference in some titles. To each their own I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: