Santa Company Kickstarter

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I like anime, sushi and most Japanese candy. Just call me Weebadile Dundee.
Weaboo Doodle went to Con
Riding on a brony;
He stuck some cat ears on his head,
And called it kawaiii uguuu desu ne nyooo~~~~~ ;3

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
...synonym for demand...
You're telling people to fund a project you're promoting because the characters are cute.
Generally people go by definitions rather than synonyms. Otherwise, my saying of "You need to quickly and ruthlessly lop off the head of the rooster before plucking it bare" would sound like an insanely mean form of torture to a guy on the basis that rooster is an alternative for cock of which you then substitute the definition of rooster for the definition of cock.

And yes, I am telling people they should totally fund a project because the characters are cute. Some people call out to others for funding on the basis that it is probably going to be amazing (Mighty No 9), but who really knows? At least with saying that I'm funding a project based on how cute it looks, I'm basing my hopes on a concrete example, which funded or not, can already be considered satisfying by my standards.

The only real reason for the entire thread was to call to the people's attention that there is a kickstarter that happens to be the subject on hand, not the random stuff I spout with the info. Why I'm even talking about synonyms vs definitions makes absolutely no sense to me, but that is totally fine because I am amused anyways.

That's a terrible reason for funding something.

Also, telling me that you "want me to fund it" because of a silly reason is incredibly off-putting. Hilarious, but off-putting.

Lol, if I didn't find what I said funny, then the post would literally just be me saying that there is a neat looking project on kickstarter that I happened to like...but tons of people could say that about any of the projects...If I say it's cute, who knows, another anime fan may check out the kickstarter and judge if they want to fund the project themselves or not.

Like the art, dont like the story..

Yeah, story sounds kind of lacking, but meh maybe something nice will happen.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, story sounds kind of lacking, but meh maybe something nice will happen.

qkss1T7.jpg

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, forum is full of terrible pplz, but meh maybe something nice could have happened.

Are you genuinely being a crybaby about not that many (if any) people from here backing this project?
If so I think it's time to put on our big boy pants and grow up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy