ROM Hack Sangokushi Taisen Ten translation

boojumz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap...this thing is actually 256 megabytes...well...anyway...i looked through things a bit with the standard shift-jis table but couldn't find anything...like, nothing at all...i haven't played the game yet, so i'm not sure if the text is graphical or not. is there a lot of text in this game? 'cuz if there isn't, then there probably is no point in translating it.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boojumz said:
Holy crap...this thing is actually 256 megabytes...well...anyway...i looked through things a bit with the standard shift-jis table but couldn't find anything...like, nothing at all...i haven't played the game yet, so i'm not sure if the text is graphical or not. is there a lot of text in this game? 'cuz if there isn't, then there probably is no point in translating it.
All of the story, the tutorial information and most of the information on the cards seems to be stored as text.

Some of the card information is (unfortunately) in image format but a lot of the stuff that's hard to work out for a non-Japanese player (for example: the special abilities of cards) is text.

If the list of card names could be found, I think I would be able to translate those as they're Chinese names but I can't help with anything in Japanese or with the romhacking itself.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AppleJuice said:
boojumz said:
All of the story, the tutorial information and most of the information on the cards seems to be stored as text.

Some of the card information is (unfortunately) in image format but a lot of the stuff that's hard to work out for a non-Japanese player (for example: the special abilities of cards) is text.

If the list of card names could be found, I think I would be able to translate those as they're Chinese names but I can't help with anything in Japanese or with the romhacking itself.
i can try to check but I'm not sure.

aznanimefreak1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would honestly love to translate this game. But...I am currently busy translating 3 games and with school stuff. I don't even think I will even be able to touch this game for months. I just hope someone picks it up.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
The header in their custom format is bugging me.It's not compressed but the text below is.Easy solution? Maybe....But I don't have the time to do it myself though.
I was kinda hoping you would take this up but with the amount of projects you currently have on tap its alright. figured it was worth asking!
biggrin.gif

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all I thought the new DS game wasn't out yet? And isn't it Japanese region locked? Also I have some questions which I posted on gamefaqs:

Anywhere to Purchase these arcade machines?

I played sengoku taisen for the first time at Gameworks after hearing about it and waiting for years. and then heard about all these other awesome games CCG too. It's freaking rediculous that the only one you can get is Sengoku Taisen for JP DS so I would have to import the system and the game just to play it. Oh yeah and the cards too. Sooo I was wondering if there was anywhere where you can order and buy these machines?

ReceiveYou

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
This series has been going on in Japanese arcades for almost 20 years now, its the biggest Sega success after Yakuza since 2005.

And this Japan only DS port is still the only way to play it

PLEASE SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT. IT MUST BE REALLY GOOD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.