Gaming Sands of Destruction Help

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the problem: I'm stuck on a part where there are blue/red/green wind-like things that prevent you from going to certain areas. I know what I'm supposed to do - find the orbs and put them in this thing that has an "orb holder." I'm in this pyramid-like thing where there are craploads of coffins. All the way to the north lies an orb on a coffin. When I take the orb from the coffin, the door closes on me. How am I supposed to prevent that from happening? I know that there is another orb on the east side, but where do I put that? I'm clueless.

Many thanks for trying to help/solve my problem.

EDIT: Problem solved. New problems to the bottom.
frown.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take the wind orb out from the east side. Then go to the middle and take the fire orb. Then insert the wind orb so you can get out and put the fire orb on the pillar on the left. The wind pillar doesn't have a mist/fog in the area so it doesn't really matter.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Take the wind orb out from the east side. Then go to the middle and take the fire orb. Then insert the wind orb so you can get out and put the fire orb on the pillar on the left. The wind pillar doesn't have a mist/fog in the area so it doesn't really matter.

Okay, thanks, I'll try that and see if it works.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys i'm in primal cataract and , i don't understand this dungeon , there are much colours and teleport things with colors =( someone pass that zone , i think is the final zone , and i got the final weapons of kirie , the dragon girl , the wolf guy , and the guy w/ the whip , i don't know how encounter the 3 bad guys of the mission of teddy , and i cant encounter the final weapon of morte =(

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:

Okay, it works, lol. I got WAAAY far ahead this time. Past the "Mazes" without difficulty, including the Chamber of Knights.
smile.gif

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I am r4ymond said:
BoxShot said:

Okay, it works, lol. I got WAAAY far ahead this time. Past the "Mazes" without difficulty, including the Chamber of Knights.
smile.gif

I pass the game , but boy , that dungeon is the most easy of the game , there are a lot of others more hard

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im up to the porkus prime dude... i cant train cos it wont let me go back but he keeps owning my team in like one combo >:(, the boss right after getting the silvervine in the dungeon mentioned above

boss stratergy please? (did i spell stratergy right? o.O it feels a bit weird spelling it this way...LOL)

really fun game. Its just hard. o.o

edit: lol i beat him... but i had to resort to cheats
biggrin.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I need help, again.

-SPOILERS-

The part where you go to the Clocktower to ressurect Kyrie. Can anyone tell me what I should do there? Guide me through? Thanks!

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I need help, again.

-SPOILERS-

The part where you go to the Clocktower to ressurect Kyrie. Can anyone tell me what I should do there? Guide me through? Thanks!
I don't think it's right...but

The first time? All I did was go in*talk*go to 12 O' clock *talk more* flip right switch and go to 11 O' clock. *talk again* and DONE. leave tower head through a forest to a tower
or am I wrong?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OtakuGamerZ said:
Ugh, I need help, again.

-SPOILERS-

The first time? All I did was go in*talk*go to 12 O' clock *talk more* flip right switch and go to 11 O' clock. *talk again* and DONE. leave tower head through a forest to a tower
or am I wrong?
You're wrong, I quote you and fix it.
The first time? All I did was go in *talk* go to 12 O' clock *talk more*, the clock move automatically to 1 o' clock. Go to 1 o' clock *talk again* and Naja join you at the exit. Leave tower head through a forest to a tower

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
OtakuGamerZ said:
Ugh, I need help, again.

-SPOILERS-

or am I wrong?
You're wrong, I quote you and fix it.
The first time? All I did was go in *talk* go to 12 O' clock *talk more*, the clock move automatically to 1 o' clock. Go to 1 o' clock *talk again* and Naja join you at the exit. Leave tower head through a forest to a tower

I asked the question just in case I get stuck on that part. I haven't played that part yet. I'm currently ON that part. Gotta finish my homework first, then play...lol. Thanks for helping, guys. I'll probably ask more questions later, because I'll eventually get stuck on all the mazes since it's getting harder and harder ._.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the Temple of Lyse is the one that I'm having trouble with. There was this symbol (kind of circle-like with engravings on it on the ground) on the ground. It turns out that I can use it, but there was no change, except it became darker. I don't know what to do. I talked to one of the people there for the pattern, but I got confused. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
To get to the tower

just south of the inn in lyse is a woman dress in white talk to her then go through through either the far left spot from the town or the 2nd from right spot in town and continue along untill you find a "Square" looking deadend. there are teleports there so use them 2-3 times and you should trigger a cutscene once that cutscene has been triggered go back to the woman in town and she should give you a book

now go to the west end square with the teleport and you should get a cutscene trigger about following the guide in the book light dark light once you do follow the path around following that same light dark light pattern back and forth through the 2 areas you'll know your doing it right when you go to the next area and a lil happy musical note appears above your characters head if you do it wrong it'll have a face looking upset and you'll have to start over eventually it'll trigger a cutscene and then use the same teleport from earlia (it should be flashing blue) to warp into the tower

Once in the tower

there is the entrance teleport and another teleport on the left you have to activate 3 switches then go up the teleport on the left and knock over some statues then come back down and activate just 1 of the switches then go back up the teleport again and knock over the final statue then once you've done that the dark panel should become light and you can activate all 4 switches which changes the teleport RED and you can continue

Hope that helps

Issac Ukiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, just found out that I need to talk to the beastlord that runs the Botanical gardens so I can get the elevator working in Viteau just after clearing Sky Gaol for the second time. I had a headache and a half trying to get through the gardens before so can anyone tell me the quickest way to get to the beastlord of the gardens?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Issac Ukiba said:
okay, just found out that I need to talk to the beastlord that runs the Botanical gardens so I can get the elevator working in Viteau just after clearing Sky Gaol for the second time. I had a headache and a half trying to get through the gardens before so can anyone tell me the quickest way to get to the beastlord of the gardens?

This time you gotta look for the kids and get the keys from them. The keys activate levers which activate the bridge to the beastlord. All the levers can be found in one hall way so it's pretty easy this time around.

Issac Ukiba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Issac Ukiba said:

This time you gotta look for the kids and get the keys from them. The keys activate levers which activate the bridge to the beastlord. All the levers can be found in one hall way so it's pretty easy this time around.

Thanks! now onto the tower.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/