Hacking Sandisk Micro SD at dealxtrems

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The majority of Sandisk cards are manufactured in Taiwan anyway. As far as I know, there are no other large Japanese microSD manufacturers aside from Toshiba (which are the same as the 1GB Kingston, PNY, etc)

DS64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, Do you guys think that it runs Castlevania POR flawless ?

Has anyone bought this combo?

Cheers

I have a 2GB Sandisk MicroSD and POR does crash right after you are done talking to the ghost dude, however I have gotten it to not crash (dont know how) and moved on from that part. My Kingston Japanese Microsd plays POR real well though, found it on ebay for like 10 dollars.

nuhbiwan79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man I am serious. DON´T ORDER FROM DEALEXTREME! 3days ago I ordererd ez-flash V paid price for ems express, and package is still inhouse! don´t know when they itend to send that stuff. service sucks!!!! not a good place to buy from. take a closer look around and you can see, I am not the only one having this kind of problem.

Stormingsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
3 days ago?
lol

it takes time to collect everything and ship them towards the airport.
....you have some serious time trouble or something?

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you need ems service you would have been better off ordering from winsunx or another dealer. Dealextreme has great prices but they are not the fastest shippers. Be patient you will get your product.

nuhbiwan79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3 days ago?
lol

Man I think you don´t understand."ready for shipment shortly" since 3 days. Now tell me, what takes so much time! I think they have some serious order management problems!

Stormingsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
3 days ago?
lol

Man I think you don´t understand."ready for shipment shortly" since 3 days. Now tell me, what takes so much time! I think they have some serious order management problems!

I think i do understand, with the prices they sell those populair items like sd cards and for example the r4, they run dry on supply as fast as hell.. It's always the same, extreme low prices (alot of people buying it) so..little longer shipping times.
Higher prices.........faster shipping.

Ordered myself a DSlinker and flashlight there.
10-14 days it says... well im on day 6 now... don't have a hurry anyway for those prices + free shipping.

nuhbiwan79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3 days ago?
lol

I think i do understand, with the prices they sell those populair items like sd cards and for example the r4, they run dry on supply as fast as hell.. It's always the same, extreme low prices (alot of people buying it) so..little longer shipping times.
Higher prices.........faster shipping.

Ordered myself a DSlinker and flashlight there.
10-14 days it says... well im on day 6 now... don't have a hurry anyway for those prices + free shipping.

Man you surely don´t understand! Dealextreme is more expensive than Winsunx (Ez-V AND R4 e.g.). I paid for ems EXPRESS at dealextreme...In my opinion they could be faster on express shipping, or even better: they should not offer express service and announce a shipping time of at least one month!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle