Hacking Samurai Warrior 3 is on DVD9

btfanusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to some Chinese forum, some people have the dump and it is on a 7.9 gig DVD9. Now I was one of those people who bought Smash Brothers legit but couldn't get it to load on my chipped Wii due to it being a DVD9. I had to sell it right away for a small loss and play the gimped 4.7G version. Does that mean the legit Samurai Warriors 3 is unlikely to work for me also, or has one of the newer homebrew loaders like Softchip or Neogamma solved this problem? THanks!

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to run it through a cIOS

on another note, the conduit special edition is also dual layer.

btfanusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies, but just to clarify my situation with the Smash Brother games, I wasn't even able to get my Wii to recognize the disc at all; after I put in the disc, the laser would make some crazy, loud clicking noises and I just get the "???" in the Disc Channel. Would that be solved with the cIOS? THanks again.

xdeadxpoolx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mt SSBB legit so I don't completely know about the problems, but there is a cIOS that supports dual layer discs.

cIOSCORP v3.5 Release!-The extras installer has this.

QUOTE said:
cIOS55 rev13 DIP= cIOS55 v5149 with rev13 DIP. Supports Dual Layer
discs, but may not fix #001 error properly.

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if the game doesn't get recognized, then your laser has problems with such discs. A cIOS doesn't really solve that problem but you could use a USB Loader to run those games.

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friend had this problem I bought a £5 wii lens cleaner kit from amazon and when the pad came out it was really dirty I then inserted my legit brawl and it worked a treat
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-