Sakura Cheat Help?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ThePlasticBling, Aug 27, 2010.

Aug 27, 2010

Sakura Cheat Help? by ThePlasticBling at 9:22 PM (895 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ThePlasticBling
    OP

Newcomer ThePlasticBling Member

United States
    When I play Mario Kart DS and I have "Download Play" ticked, the cheats don't work. When I have it off, they do. Is there any way that I can use cheats with download play on? Thank you.

2. bluejays

Member bluejays GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Well cheats do not work with download play if u were to play on any other card. So the M3 Real/Zero are pretty much set to turn of cheats when u tick download play so it doesn't mess with the game.

3. ThePlasticBling
    OP

Newcomer ThePlasticBling Member

United States
    Thanks for the reply. Is there any way I can use multiplayer without putting download play on? Or in other words, can I use cheats on multiplayer at all?

4. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

5. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    why would you want to use cheats on a multiplayer game? Either you're cheating against someone or you're using cheats for co-op, but I'm sure there's no co-op in mario kart...maybe for added features? Either way, if the other person has an m3 real or the game you won't have to choose download play...it only needs to be selected if they do not have a copy of the game. So you both should be able to enable cheats on your own games and load them up normally.