Lurker2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well waiting for a complete edition was a good decision. Thought they might be a company that avoids complete editions.

It is coming out for $49.99
Source

Reactions: Rasas

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the dlc for sr3 was really affordable, so i have no issues with buying it individually. it was also nice because i could pick and choose what i wanted to fill my hdd space with. my only real complaint was that the game was not worth the launch price. i was able to beat the game rather quickly and the replay value is less than sr2, which had a much more engaging story. so it will be interesting to see a source link and then to read how much they are going to ask for a GOTY edition.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
found this: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Saints-Row-Third-Full-Package-Launching-November-47287.html
and this: http://gamingeverything.com/29698/thq-to-release-saints-row-the-third-%E2%80%93-the-full-package-in-november/

PlayStation Network and Windows PC for the suggested retail price of $49.99.

-another world

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved Saints Row The Third (I think I even managed to 100% it), but never got around to the DLC. I'm not going to buy a new copy just for that, but it's not an awful deal for someone who missed the game the first time around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-