Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

YellowHoneyBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so i finished hacking my 3DS, and i was wondering if i could delete 1.h2w, 2.h2w, 3.h2w? Or any really folders i can delete now so then i can free up some space on my SD Card.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey so i finished hacking my 3DS, and i was wondering if i could delete 1.h2w, 2.h2w, 3.h2w? Or any really folders i can delete now so then i can free up some space on my SD Card.
From https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

357596-Captura.PNG

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those h2w files are from h2testw and are designed to fill your card for testing, how did you get anything done with a full SD card?

aije42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it know if the problem with cartridge is originated from safehax or fasthax? Nedwill updated fasthax today so it might be fixed, but it needs to be built with safehax to work directly. Or is there a way to execute one then the other?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it know if the problem with cartridge is originated from safehax or fasthax? Nedwill updated fasthax today so it might be fixed, but it needs to be built with safehax to work directly. Or is there a way to execute one then the other?
The problem's on fasthax's side.

aije42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The problem's on fasthax's side.
Is it still happening in the most recent build? And would you know how to go to decrypt9 running one after the other so I can test, since the file safehax people have been working with was using fasthax alpha

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme