Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it possible to need only fasthax? The guides for 11.2 use safehax with fasthax built-in no?
(Arm11 Userland Exploit) -> Fasthax (Arm11 Kernel Exploit) -> Safehax (Arm9 Kernel Exploit).

After we got Arm9 Kernel access, we launch any payload, and at this point we got access to basically all the privileges in our console.

npessoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(Arm11 Userland Exploit) -> Fasthax (Arm11 Kernel Exploit) -> Safehax (Arm9 Kernel Exploit).

After we got Arm9 Kernel access, we launch any payload, and at this point we got access to basically all the privileges in our console.
So.. there's a safehax+fasthax we can use, but it's possible to use a fasthax and a safehax separately (to get to decrypt9)? Right?

Last edited by npessoa,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. there's a safehax+fasthax we can use, but it's possible to use a fasthax and a safehax separately? Right?
Indeed there is a safehax+fasthax.

You can get Safehax Here:https://github.com/TiniVi/safehax/releases

And you can get Fasthax Here:https://github.com/nedwill/fasthax/releases

Fasthax its embed on Safehax on some nightly build, in order to get the respective privileges, and honestly, i don't see the use on having them separated if you want to go trough A9LH process.

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,
Reactions: npessoa

npessoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Indeed there is a safehax+fasthax, and not, there are no separately applications available user friendly to use.
Fasthax its embed on Safehax, in order to get the respective privileges, and honestly, i don't see the use on having them separated.
But thats how I was thinking before. Then that guy said he is only waiting for fasthax, what confused me and so I asked "how it it" if fasthax is embedded on safehax.. What is the use of fasthax alone? (am I being a completely noob? lol)

Vidigan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not that i'm waiting only for the fasthax, it's just that a more complete/better version is probably coming up this weekend and instead of doing all the process with an outdated version, i might as well wait for the updated one

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But thats how I was thinking before. Then that guy said he is only waiting for fasthax, what confused me and so I asked "how it it" if fasthax is embedded on safehax.. What is the use of fasthax alone? (am I being a completely noob? lol)
18 hours ago, the fasthax was released as a 3dsx, so now it its available to run it before safehax, before that, there is/was a version of Safehax with FastHax built in, in order to launch, i used that version on 5 different system, and did not have any error nor problems on the process.

You could try to run FastHax, and then SafeHax using the latest released 3dsx files, or use the nightly fasthax+safehax.

Reactions: npessoa

npessoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Got it. Thx for the patience guys.
I'm part of the group of those who don't have a retail cartridge and get stuck on the safehax step. Still waiting for something new from the devs...

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
okay im working on it now on my N3ds with 11.1 , im kindoff shaking now cause i dont want a brick. but so far so good. backing op my sysnand at the moment. just a few more steps! wish me luck

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay im working on it now on my N3ds with 11.1 , im kindoff shaking now cause i dont want a brick. but so far so good. backing op my sysnand at the moment. just a few more steps! wish me luck

Best of luck! If anything un-expected happens DO NOT DO ANYTHING, simply pause and ask here and we will answer.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i will. before i go to the next step i litterly read it 10 times so i fully understand all the steps.
i transfer the SD card to the reader with more precision then an docter thats having an open heart operation lol!

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys how to run succesfully safehax without cartrige, i dont have any nor know anyone that has any type of ds

Go in eShop, but steeldiver sub wars. Use soundhax to get into HBL and install steeldiver exploit.

After that simply use steelhax to get into HBL and launch fasthax/safehax.

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG it worked, yes yes many thanks to this powerfull guide and awesome people. !

just 1 question i have this weird black game icon in my menu? with weird text at upper screen, what is this? im scared opening it

Last edited by souler92,

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
so with this you can downgrade from 11.2/1/0 to 9.2 without hardmod dsiware or another ds?
This is a new arm9 exploit, downgrading to 9.2 is no longer necessary, just backup and downgrade to 2.1 and install a9lh simple. Once sighax comes out no need to even downgrade to 2.1, you can install custom firmware in minutes then

Last edited by KevinX8,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, even though i have a9lh, i ran corbenik with certain patches off, and after running the safehax + fasthax on an o3ds, decrypt9 was able to be launched. So, o3ds works on 11.2! (With a cartridge in, of course)

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169