Homebrew SafeA9LHInstaller

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've got two O3DS on 9.2 Sysnand, 10.X emuNAND running autoboot using ctrbootmanager and rxTools. What benefit is there for me to get this A9LH thing?

knewknow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's my first time doing A9LH and following the wiki guide. I used safe a9lh installer 1.1 and ran the full install. Says it was successful, but on reboot it goes right back into the safe a9lh installer screen. Any help?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So it's my first time doing A9LH and following the wiki guide. I used safe a9lh installer 1.1 and ran the full install. Says it was successful, but on reboot it goes right back into the safe a9lh installer screen. Any help?
You need to replace arm9loaderhax.bin at the root of the SD cart with the one you want to boot on startup.

Noktrnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well shit, I was literally up all night last night installing a9lh. Got it installed smoothly with no hiccups, but boy did it take some time.

D

Deleted User

What even is A9LH and what are the reasons I would want it if I already have emuNAND set up

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What are the advantages from the a9lh installed by the 3dsx compiled with the site compiler?
Is it only a safer way to install it?

Last edited by Real.96,

PedroPVJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bricked my N3DSXL by using SafeA9LHInstaller 1.2.1 to "update" with payload_stage2.bin
Didn't know it needed a full install to work
gonna need to perform a hardmod :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM