Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I know. I'm just not going to jump on any hype train relating to 3ds hacks seeing how the last train made the whole community uproar.

Eh. Fair enough. I'm just happy to even have emunand on my us n3ds [non-xl].. This Will just be the icing on the cake.

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: SterneSchreien

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh. Fair en out. I'm just happy to even have emunand on my us n3ds [non-xl].. This Will just be the icing on the cake.

Oh I get you, I want emuNAND 9.5+ on my N3DS too. I just hope we won't be getting ETAs and billions of threads for each posts regarding that. I'll give it attention when it is released that's all.

On a side note I hope they fix the 3D issue N3DS have on emuNAND because closing/opening screen every time gets annoying.

Reactions: NekoMichi and Kafke

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Oh I get you, I want emuNAND 9.5+ on my N3DS too. I just hope we won't be getting ETAs and billions of threads for each posts regarding that. I'll give it attention when it is released that's all.

On a side note I hope they fix the 3D issue N3DS have on emuNAND because closing/opening screen every time gets annoying.
Just don't turn your 3DS off.

Reactions: Zidapi

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Literally just settled on not downgrading because of this issue! Will the hype train ever end?
Anyway I hope this becomes a reality soon.
:yay3ds:

9.5+ emunand... I believe you'll still need 9.2 or lower..

Reactions: Zidapi

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't turn your 3DS off.

What's your solution to installing new CIA files? I've just left my back plate unscrewed so I can turn off the console, pop out the SD and put it in my computer for a faster transfer. Going through FTP takes years for a 4gb game.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your solution to installing new CIA files? I've just left my back plate unscrewed so I can turn off the console, pop out the SD and put it in my computer for a faster transfer. Going through FTP takes years for a 4gb game.

I think that's the most superior way. FTP is only good for things that like like..1-5MB big. Bigger than that, screw it, taking off backplate.

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that's the most superior way. FTP is only good for things that like like..1-5MB big. Bigger than that, screw it, taking off backplate.

'Cept it gets annoying when one of your backplate screws starts getting effed up and you are afraid you won't be able to unscrew it the next time. Don't want to buy a 3rd backplate...

Reactions: DKB

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

'Cept it gets annoying when one of your backplate screws starts getting effed up and you are afraid you won't be able to unscrew it the next time. Don't want to buy a 3rd backplate...
Make a custom badge that shortcuts to the Micro SD transfer system app. It has pretty decent speed, and it doesn't reboot the 3DS when you exit it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica