Homebrew Rx Tools GBA Cia

Leo2nardo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have RX tools and emunand. Is it possible to install GBA cias like in pasta cfw on rxtools. If possible, what RX tools version, and files required. There is a file in the root of the SD where are the rxtools files are called rxtoolsgbads.dat . does that file have anything to do with this. I've also heard it is possible? Is it? How can you do it? Thanks!

D

Deleted User

Research a little.

You can create/download GBA Virtual Console CIAs to import through DevMenu/FBI, but if you are using a N3DS, you will need to patch your AGB_FIRM so it is compatable with injected/custom GBA CIAs. If you are using an O3DS or 2DS, then you can just choose the rxtools dev mode option in 'Advanced Settings'.

Tech Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you wanna install gba vc games on old 3ds you have to first boot into minipasta, install gba game with FBI/big blue menu etc, so you have the gba game on your sysnand homescreen, then boot into RXtools and install the same gba game, then it will launch no problem. it works for me. not sure about new 3ds like voxel said you will have to patch AGB_FIRM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast