ÂÂ> RVL.Systemmenu.v1.0.Wii-OneUp_iNT

ÂÂ> Region Free

ÂÂ> Wii System Menu v.1.0

> 2010-09-01

> 5 x 5MB

> http://no.url.available

> This is the Wii System Menu v.1.0 (NTSC-U) dumped from 
ÂÂÂÂWii Menu Changer v.2

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂThanks to all our supporters!

http://www.ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=5940

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I installed this. When you install HBC, it does not show up as a channel and you have to load it via disc. Then everytime you load it, the region select loads during reboot.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is it ugly and vintage...?? I might be interested...!!
biggrin.gif

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would say it is more vintage than ugly, but it wasn't pretty. It ran fine on ios60-v6174 patched to ios9 slot. Priiloader should not load the system menu if installed. If you don't have a modchip you would want the system ios to be dip patched so you can load apps.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
mauifrog said:
I would say it is more vintage than ugly, but it wasn't pretty. It ran fine on ios60-v6174 patched to ios9 slot. Priiloader should not load the system menu if installed. If you don't have a modchip you would want the system ios to be dip patched so you can load apps.
first of all, i'd be very surprised if it didn't work on 1.0 cause it works fine on 2.0
second, why the fuck would you want the dip to be patched to load apps if you have priiloader?
let alone that , if you played it smart , you could just boot a trucha signed disc

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lulwut said:
mauifrog said:
first of all, i'd be very surprised if it didn't work on 1.0 cause it works fine on 2.0
second, why the fuck would you want the dip to be patched to load apps if you have priiloader?
let alone that , if you played it smart , you could just boot a trucha signed disc
You clearly don't understand what I have said.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, probably. If you wan't to find out run TBR 1.12 and say no to patch 1-3, and yes to patch 4. Then install it with ios36/236, if it installs, it is the real deal.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be nice for emulation purposes, but I don't feel like downgrading with no tangible benefit.

Not always that way though. I downgraded my TI-84's OS to 2.43 after I found what a shitpile 2.53 turned out to be, even with BrandonW's patch.

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
Is this the same as the RVL-WiiSystemmenu-NAND-v33.wad released awhile ago?

This is from techboy in another thread:

QUOTE(techboy @ Sep 2 2010, 06:07 PM) Content of the multi-part RAR:
* IOS4-64-v3.wad
* IOS9-64-v516.wad
* RVL-WiiSystemMenu-v33.wad

All are retail-encrypted with valid signatures, so I'm doubting they actually came from the WMC .2 disc. I was expecting RVT-encrypted wads. Also, the MD5s of these wads matched with copies of these titles I already had from other sources. Nothing new here folks.
frown.gif

So it looks like it didn't come from the WMC disc (unless that disc isn't RVT encrypted for some reason) and it is identical to the one released earlier. But the fact that both wads are retail-encrypted and have valid signatures clearly demonstrates that this .wad and the one released earlier were not fake.

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
ether2802 said:
biggrin.gif
You might be interested in something illegal? I'm not sure if I'm surprised.
You're allowed to voice your opinion but I'm not (notice I didn't even voice one). This is starting to feel more and more like an Orwell novel. I'll try not to doublespeak next time, we love you B.B.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omega191 said:
QUOTE said:
ether2802 said:
biggrin.gif
You might be interested in something illegal? I'm not sure if I'm surprised.
You're allowed to voice your opinion but I'm not (notice I didn't even voice one). This is starting to feel more and more like an Orwell novel. I'll try not to doublespeak next time, we love you B.B.
THE MODS ARE THE THOUGHT POLICE

*Sprints*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-