Hacking RVL-mios-v8.wad Dump

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Jay
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,731
  • Replies Replies 11

D-Jay

High rulez
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
555
Reaction score
44
Trophies
1
Age
47
Location
Home
XP
600
Country
Germany
I don't remember where to find RVL-mios-v8.wad.

I patched it with waninkokos MIOS-Patcher and want to extract it for using on another Wii.
 
just google it! theres like 10 links with it. i just did
wink.gif
 
Yes, I know. But I don't want to use any strange WAD I don't know exactly where it's from.
 
It could be found in Animal Crossing, Disaster - Day of Crisis, Wii Music or any games have firmwire >= 3.3.
 
You can also use FS_Browser and dump it, then use Blaze's Wad Packer and you'll have it, and if you already did the cMIOS installer.....guess what..??? exactly....you'll have a cMIOS.wad...!!!
biggrin.gif
 
ether2802 said:
You can also use FS_Browser and dump it, then use Blaze's Wad Packer and you'll have it, and if you already did the cMIOS installer.....guess what..??? exactly....you'll have a cMIOS.wad...!!!
biggrin.gif

That was what I thought about.
But I did not find the location in FS_Browser to dump the right file.
 
that wad is much older than 3.3
i extracted it from a 3.1 v4 update partition on "samba de amigo"

there are a lot of usefull wad's on that disk.
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News