Homebrew Running NeoDS on Android DraStic Emulator

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I get when I try to run NeoDS. I tried running a FCSR to make NeoDS contain the Roms, but I dont think it agrees with me. Trying to get this working because it is the only way I can get Homebrew/Hacked NeoGeo Roms working on Android

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-12-21-08-57.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-12-21-08-57.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 371

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There are many NeoGeo emulators on the Play Store. Have you tried every single one of them to make sure that they can indeed run hacked games or homebrew? AFAIK, NeoDS was specifically built for DS flashcarts and making one work with an emulator (DraStic, in this case) would mean that it has to be rewritten.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that is where I was told to do a FCSR Image. Waiting for that User to help explain that bit.

Edit: Also, there are only a few Arcade Emulators, all of which do not recognize or run the Hacked Roms. Only the Legit Versions of them. Would be nice to figure out how to add them to the List of Games in them. But unless someone Ports HBMAME to Android or adds it to RetroArch, this seems like the only way. I can get MVSPSP to run on PPSSPP, but that crashes or runs VERY Slowly. Same with CPS1 and 2 PSP

Last edited by Smoker1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1