Hacking Running GBA games with YSMenu/DSTT official

SomeRandomGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I've had great experiences with my DSTT, and I've loved it even more ever since I put YSMenu on it, but I'm a bit confused as to how to get GBA games to properly run and save. There are several options and I'm not familiar with the terminology. I am working alongside the EZFlash 3-in-1, and my DSTT has the latest YSMenu.

I don't necessarily need to be able to run GBA games straight from the 3-in-1, but I do want to be able to use the .sav files that I had created with VisualBoyAdvance and have YSMenu save it back to my MicroSD card.

Thanks in advance for your help
yaynds.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can play and save GBA games using the EZ3-in-1 with GBA ExpLoader. I'm not sure if the latest version of YSMenu properly saves GBA games, but Yasu updates it frequently so it probably will eventually.

I know what format GBA ExpLoader or YSMenu uses to save GBA games, nor do I know if they are compatible with the .sav files created with VisualBoyAdvance. It would be easy to run a GBA game in GBA ExpLoader, and then replace the save file created with GBA ExpLoader with your .sav file to see if it works.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.