Hacking Running Gateway on 11.0.0.33 with Luma3ds installed

kurt66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody,

after 2 hours of fruitless installing/uninstalling and fiddling with my old 3ds XL I decided to ask some help.

I have my 3DS XL with 11.0.0.33-E firmware and I have my white Gateway flashcart. But I cannot get my Gateway to work/boot. I managed to install the latest Luma3ds and Homebrew is booting up nicely when I hold down R button but obviously I cannot/do not know how to use the internet browser as it comes up with the 'update needed' message and simply put - I'm stuck. Can someone please point me to the right direction? Thanks,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's a .bin forwarder to launcher.dat somewhere on gateway's website: download it to /luma/payloads on your SD, and launch it using Luma's chainloader feature, just forget the browser exploit

(The above assumes you're using A9LH)

kurt66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

jivansky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

jivansky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, does not work for me. Tried it twice.

I uploaded my GW setup via the link. I am using OLD 3DS XL on FW 11.0. Hope this will work for you.
LAUNCHER.DAT will go to the root of your SD card as usual.
With this setup, you need to hold DOWN DPAD+POWER to boot to GW Menu.

*LINK DELETED*

Last edited by jivansky,

kurt66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much but I replaced/overwrote all the files you gave me and unfortunately it still only boots to Home menu when I hold down the DPad and Power. So I guess the only option for me to play my roms is via FBI/CIA method which makes my Gateway card redundant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay