Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by CamulaHikari, Jun 29, 2011.
you mean No more rune factory for DS ??!!
Oh my. First, Tale of the Two Towns and now this, Can't get enough of Harvest moon
nice. now i won't have trouble choosing.
I dunno why, but I really like the Rune Factory series. I'm looking forward to this one, I hope they give us more details because that little description sounds awesome!
On the other hand, TC, why did you make 2 topics about this?
I can't wait, Rune Factory 3 fixed SO many problems I had with 1 and 2, making it one of my favorite DS games. I can't wait for 4.
why did you post 2 threads with exactly the same info?!
I've merged both threads and the posts so no need to worry
I just shat myself with excitement.
Seriously. First Tale of Two Towns and now Rune Factory. Damn, my 3DS is looking better all the time. All we need now is...
- F Zero, like GX but with new tracks. You hear me, Nintendo? NEW TRACKS. Not a rehash.
- Metroid. Preferably 2D but I'll work with whatever.
- Castlevania. MUST BE 2D. Sorry, but I don't in all seriousness recall any truly great 3D Castlevanias. And no, Lords of Shadow does not count on grounds of being a bit too 'God of War'.
- Stunt Race FX, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Jelly Boy, original Starwing, Super Mario series, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania 4 and any decent SNES RPG to hit E-Shop. It'd take you ten minutes to get it done, Ninty, and we'd love you for years for it.
- I know it'll never happen, but Conker's Bad Fur Day released in some form. Highly unlikely as Rare are now Microsoft's bitch (and they suck as a result) but stranger things have happened, I suppose. You know how rare (no pun intended) this game is, in either form? And to find an Xbox game that still works is even rarer.
- Majora's Mask. Duh, obvious suggestion is obvious.
And Gyakuten Saiban 5 and an overseas release of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.
More Rune Factory is always welcome.
they concentrated on the dating and romance more it would seem. i wonder if 3d can change rune factory gameplay considerably.
i like the fact that u are not limited in crop areas.
Rune Factory 4 pictures
I was hoping for better graphics... maybe it's because this started on the DS, but this looks like a DS game. Also, by looking at the screenshots (particularly, this one) it seems that we're limited to placing up to 4 crops in a "square" but wherever we want inside it; it's hard to explain, better take a look at the screenshot I mentioned.
I think I'll be skipping this one.
Are you shipping it because of graphics? That doesn't sound right if you are.
Seriously, I'm not one for graphics, but the character models for Rune Factory characters are abysmal. In 4 they do look bearable, but they still look pretty bad.
People skip games for whatever they want. If the graphics are a major letdown for him, then let it be.
The problem is that when I heard about this game I inmediatly set my expectations to high, it seems. I´m still looking forward to formula changes and additions, but the graphics still sem like a lazy effort by Natsume´s part in my opinion.
My heart skipped a beat when I read the title, but as soon as I read "3DS", my heart sank.
PLEASE, MAKE A DS VERSION I BEG YOU, NEVERLAND!!