WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
WarBuddhaV said:
Does this one have an official soundtrack like the first two? For that matter did Frontier have one?

I do believe frontier had one, but RF3 apparently never got an official OST released, as RF2's didn't sell very well.

That's a shame, I wasn't sure if RF3 would have one since I couldn't find Frontier where I can usually find video game soundtracks. I enjoy listening to them since it feels like I'm playing the game without actually playing the game as odd as that might sound.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rikardo03 said:
Shinigami357 said:
LOL, just started a new save file, and now my character is wearing nothing but swimming trunks with a poisonous sword, and a teddy bear as a shield. Muahahahahahahahahaha!!! It's so epic, I tell you.
how did you made the teddy bear shield? i'm wearing swimming trunks too even if it's winter!
biggrin.gif

Got mine as a reward from Sofia's request. Rich chicks, dig it???
smileipb2.png

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Terenigma said:
Does this game have a playtime counter? im really curious to see how long iv been playing this for

QUOTE(Terenigma @ Nov 21 2010, 02:34 PM) Guys i need some item finding help

i need a medium egg and big egg and i have no idea what enemies drop them. can anyone help?

Anyone? the egg question is really bothering me because its what i need to progress
frown.gif

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You get them from the chicken (the eggs), thing is i don't see them spond very often, the only place I do see them is in forest labyrinth. I'll set down EO3 and look for them for you, I'll report back with my findings.

As for playtime, I don't know actually, I figured you could see it when you save and load but nope, may not be a way lol.

Edit: Yah I don't know where those chicken thing spawn aside from forest lbyrinth, I've tried each region farming each area for awhile untill boss island distracted me, it may be a day/night thing also.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terenigma said:
Terenigma said:
Does this game have a playtime counter? im really curious to see how long iv been playing this for

QUOTE(Terenigma @ Nov 21 2010, 02:34 PM) Guys i need some item finding help

i need a medium egg and big egg and i have no idea what enemies drop them. can anyone help?

Anyone? the egg question is really bothering me because its what i need to progress
frown.gif

Hmm... In the "fall" dungeon (the one with the waterfalls and the caves) you'll find these chicken-like monsters and you can raise those to harvest eggs everyday (kind of like getting milk from the cow monsters). But that will take a long time before you get small, medium and large eggs (around 3-5 weeks maybe). I can't be sure if they are ever dropped frequently.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gundam Eclipse said:
Is there anything left in this game after marrying? Like an extra dungeon or something?

Dunnno, maybeh you can get everyone to 10 heart/smiley, or just go to the multiplayer dungeon, or go fill up your trophy room or something...

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gundam Eclipse said:
Is there anything left in this game after marrying? Like an extra dungeon or something?

There prob are a lot of unlockables and stuff. HM games in general are known for that, but then again, this isn't the typical HM game.

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a cheat that will allow more than one request per day? If not, do any of the unresolved requests disappear over time?

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rikardo03 said:
nolegirl said:
Does anyone know if there is a cheat that will allow more than one request per day? If not, do any of the unresolved requests disappear over time?
there is a AR code for that
search there!
Cheats.GBAtemp.net

Thanks. Can you tell me if I just simply need to download it to my Acekard, or is there something else I need?

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download, extract to _aio and cheats, then load up acekard, go to the game you want to cheat on, hit start, go to cheats, and activate whatever cheats you want. If they don't work make sure cheats is turned on in the rom profile.

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarBuddhaV said:
Download, extract to _aio and cheats, then load up acekard, go to the game you want to cheat on, hit start, go to cheats, and activate whatever cheats you want. If they don't work make sure cheats is turned on in the rom profile.

Thank you so much!!

WarBuddhaV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done that quest but surely if you go everywhere in every room/location you'd find them. It doesn't take that long to scour the whole game. Save first then travel, when you find her, reset and go straight there to save some time.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Been doing pretty well with my 2nd character. Level 30, but good equipment and skills and I can actually survive quite a while on the level-80 area (the winter one).

Anyway, quite unsure what to do with all the girl aspect. I have around 8-9 hearts with Raven, Sofia and Daria. Hmm...

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Got the hang of this game now, after losing my SAV file in a memory card disaster. I am at summer 16 and somehow I have gotten every girl up to level 8 (except for the Univir). Does it make any difference to the game who you choose? As in quests or endings?

I like Raven, because she is quiet and moody. But then I like Karina because I am intensely lazy. Carmen looks a lot like my ex and the more I talk to her the more I want to choose her. Then again, Daria seems the easiest to keep happy- if it were a real life situation you'd go for Daria, as who wouldn't want a girl that loved you every time you put a piece of grass near her? Rainbow!

This being the first RF I have played, is it worth playing through the others? And is the wii one any use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: