Gaming Rune Factory 3 (English) Discussion Thread

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I hope someone buys it upon store's opening and dumps it quick.
biggrin.gif

Already heard the English voices... Will be undubbing it. Anyway I refuse to play the game without the existence of Dahlia's "RAINBOWWWW~~!!" cry.
biggrin.gif

.allbliss.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GaryStargazer said:
This game needs more love. >>

I've been stalking this site for almost a year now, but when I trod pass this thread, I couldn't help but to create an account just to tell everybody how much I admire the game. So much. Hope it gets dumped soon.

Spectrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm awaiting the release myself. . . Me and my friend want to get on with this game and start trading and stuff! Please get dumped soon...

GaryStargazer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved RF 1 but I couldn't stand the whole second generation crap from number 2, i mean it just sucked to never be able to grow up and get married in the second half of that game.

I have heard good things about this one so I'm eager to try it.

.allbliss.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The RF 2 have focused too much on the second generation, which kind of pissed me off since I hate kid protagonists. -_-

I've played the Japanese version, and it's really, really cool. It has like... a massive improvements that will fulfill any RF fans' dreams.

Argh... Please, someone dump the game already!

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Spectrum said:
I'm awaiting the release myself. . . Me and my friend want to get on with this game and start trading and stuff! Please get dumped soon...

LOL this game doesn't have trading, but it does have similarities to MMORPGS.

In the Wireless dungeon (up to 4 players local wireless i think) you can just throw whatever you're giving your friend on the floor and they can just pick it up. There's no trading, but this method is a lot more easier.
biggrin.gif

You can also 'tank' your lower leveled friend in the wireless dungeon, and whatever you find in the dungeon, whether it's exp, rare items, etc. is all kept unless you throw them away. Even if you die, whatever you have on you will stay with you.

And time doesn't pass in the dungeons, and you can enter them even if you're playing by yourself, so feel free to abuse the crap out of them.
biggrin.gif
(Later on when you go over level 100 or so you can only train there anyways, the storyline related dungeons will only be used for ingredient gathering for cooking, forgery, etc. and give little exp)

One negative point about the game:

You can have 3 children, and each of these children can be either male or female, so you can have 3 males, or 2 females one male, etc. any combination. But they don't DO anything but lollygag around the house all day, never growing up and only have like 3 sentences that they repeat over and over when you speak to them. :/

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
GaryStargazer said:
can you choose not to have children or does the game just force you into them after you get married?

Marriage is compulsory to finish the storyline. You have to pick a girl.

Children just come along randomly after you're married, so I guess they're kind of compulsory to have.

They're just glorified living room furniture though. They don't even have beds or eat or anything...

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tonight might be the latest. some stores have it already.

the game went gold on 1st week of october which makes me wonder why they release the game late.

GaryStargazer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we are just waiting around anyways, who did you guys like most as your wife in the other RF games? I was always partial to Melody.

A

Azngamer15

hellllllllllllllllllllllll yeah motherfuckerssss. huge runefactory/harvest moon fan here. This is the only modern 3d harvest moon series I acknowledge

Spectrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL at Azngamer, what a trooper.

I am still playing on Rune Factory 2, I'm going for Alicia, mmhm.

And I never finished Rune Factory 1.
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work