Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tonitonichopchop said:
Maedhros said:
BrightNeko said:
I thought the backgrounds were like that cause to many animations on screen would stress the system.
That's actually right.

I'm sure Capcom could have found a way for it to work. It probably just wasn't given priority.
Running in 60 FPS with animated backgrounds? I dunno, Nintendo doesn't reveal their specs, it's difficult to guess.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol I could have guessed the title without reading the topic.
Anyway, milk it dry
biggrin.gif
!

env

Trophies
XP
Country
BrightNeko said:
I thought the backgrounds were like that cause to many animations on screen would stress the system.
but Dragon Ball Z Kai Ultimate Boutoden DS has animated backgrounds.
unsure.gif

/stupidcomparison

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds pretty awesome. I mean, if this is correct, I'll be able to take the best fighting game in years on the go.

Capcom may be milking it, but they generally know how to milk games well, so I'm not complaining.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gahars said:
This sounds pretty awesome. I mean, if this is correct, I'll be able to take the best fighting game in years on the go.

Capcom may be milking it, but they generally know how to milk games well, so I'm not complaining.
>>Best fighting game in years
Can't wait for Level-3 X-factor on the go! The most broken fighting game mechanic this generation!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was expecting Megaman Legends 3. I was gonna rage.

Why even make a handheld release of this? It's gonna suck.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
As I walked into this thread, I wanted to say SSFIVAE (y so many letters?), but then I saw that they were milking their other cow this time.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
As I walked into this thread, I wanted to say SSFIVAE (y so many letters?), but then I saw that they were milking their other cow this time.

3 video games over the past thirteen years and it's a milked franchise?

I would consider Ultimate MvC3 a worthy enough upgrade, provided they also allow it to be DLC.

And MvC3 may be broken, but it's undeniably fun and it's the best example of crossovers-gone-right.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Nathan Drake said:

3 video games over the past thirteen years and it's a milked franchise?

I would consider Ultimate MvC3 a worthy enough upgrade, provided they also allow it to be DLC.

And MvC3 may be broken, but it's undeniably fun and it's the best example of crossovers-gone-right.

It's confirmed to be disc based. Not DLC. You have to buy it again, even if you have MvC3.

It's incredibly broken. Not as bad as MvC2 with 3 characters in total and people doing infinites left and right, but still tons of ridiculous things. It's fun to just play it casually.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
It's confirmed to be disc based. Not DLC. You have to buy it again, even if you have MvC3.

It's incredibly broken. Not as bad as MvC2 with 3 characters in total and people doing infinites left and right, but still tons of ridiculous things. It's fun to just play it casually.

Oh, that kinda blows. Any price announced?

And I'm not a big fan of tourney fighting and I'll always play fighting games with my friends (such as Gahars!) so it's kinda my fit.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
ojsinnerz. said:

Oh, that kinda blows. Any price announced?

And I'm not a big fan of tourney fighting and I'll always play fighting games with my friends (such as Gahars!) so it's kinda my fit.
As far as I know, 39.99. A pretty reasonable price, but I'm still more interested in playing KOF.

You don't even need to be a guy playing at a tourney to abuse the X-Factor.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
As far as I know, 39.99. A pretty reasonable price, but I'm still more interested in playing KOF.

You don't even need to be a guy playing at a tourney to abuse the X-Factor.

$40 is pretty reasonable considering the original game is currently around $35 I've seen. It'll probably be $30 by the time the new one comes out.

Fortunately my B button is slightly broken (not broken to the point where it's unusable but broken to the point where it's hard to get X-Factor with it) so I guess I play fairly.

The game is wildly unbalanced but generally it seems like everyone can play their favorites and still have a good time.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the same fighting game where specials take up the whole screen and one exposure to a hit leads to a match ending combo! Capcom sure can make the same few games while canceling three new Mega Man titles in one year, my heroes.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
they have to hope this sells bcz a good number of ppl hate them (for a silly and exaggerated reason IMHO)
Well, cancelling a bunch of games and re-releasing the same game (not this one, but others) multiple times, as well as making a lot of money by just releasing a fuckton of DLC... That's a rather reasonable reason to hate them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since