OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-nintendo-...e3-175911.phtml

QUOTE said:
Next week at E3, Nintendo is expected to reveal its Nintendo 3DS hardware to the world, and with it the first batch of software.

According to our sources, Nintendo has been quietly wooing developers and publishers with a handheld 3D demo of its popular franchise, Animal Crossing. Word has it that the game will be revealed next week as a launch title for Nintendo's handheld. When contacted with a request for comment, Nintendo's response was as expected: "Nintendo does not comment on rumors or speculation."

As a launch title for the 3D, Animal Crossing seems like a fair bet. The DS title, Animal Crossing: Wild World, was a massive success; as of March 2008, Nintendo said the title had sold 9.53 million copies worldwide. The publisher even bundled the game with the Nintendo DS in 2006.

Nintendo's E3 press conference takes place on Tuesday, June 15 at 9am Pacific. We'll be there, so keep your eyes peeled for next week's live coverage of the event.

I only enjoyed the Gamecube game and that was only for the NES games.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Awesome. I used to play Animal Crossing: Wild World on a retail cart some years ago...but I got seeded.
rofl.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm not the biggest fan of Animal Crossing but I'd love to see how this will work out, also, my brother will love this, he's a huge fan of AC so he might go bitching he wants my 3DS everytime he sees it
tongue.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to enjoy Animal Crossing, and loved Wild World. But after hackers started showing up and lesser people playing the game online I found it boring... And villager interaction got boring after a while, stupid repeated lines over and over. @_@

D

Deleted_171835

Yay?
Wild World was okay. Wasn't much fun. City Folk was Wild World with minor additions.

They should have kept the NES games in Wild World!
angry.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this is a rumor. Nintendo has released Animal Crossing for every DS handheld. So I would think they would release one for the 3DS.

Nevermind, lol.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Brian117 said:
I don't think this is a rumor. Nintendo has released Animal Crossing for every DS handheld. So I would think they would release one for the 3DS.

what?

there is only one Animal Crossing for the DS!

don't you mean "releasing Animal Crossing for every console since the Gamecube" ? because that would make much more sense!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero-Link said:
Brian117 said:

what?

there is only one Animal Crossing for the DS!

don't you mean "releasing Animal Crossing for every console since the Gamecube" ? because that would make much more sense!

My bad! Guess I didn't think it through. What you said sounds better, haha.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the animal crossing series so I hope this rumor is true.

QUOTE said:
And villager interaction got boring after a while, stupid repeated lines over and over.

I agree, the dialogue becomes bland after a few weeks of playing.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
.Darky said:
Awesome. I used to play Animal Crossing: Wild World on a retail cart some years ago...but I got seeded.
rofl.gif
Same, only I never got seeded, but one of my friends had a flashcart at that time and she always gave me cheated stuff and I got sick of it, and traded in the game to buy Hotel Dusk, I think.
I also bought Animal Crossing City Folk but it never hooked me as much as ACWW so I traded it in for FFXIII.
However...
If this turns out true, I'm selling whatever I have to sell to get it, unless a certain thing happens and I don't have to sell anything... hopefully!
moogle.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this time they leave in the real holidays. The GameCube one was awesome, but holiday events couldn't always be done cause you can't stay tethered to your game console while partaking in the Holiday's real events. Then there was the DS one which only had fake holidays. WHAT A MISSED CHANCE! I got bored of that quickly. The Wii one brought them back, but once again it's a console based one. So hopefully *THIS* time they can get it right.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Nikolay said:
I love the animal crossing series so I hope this rumor is true.

QUOTE said:
And villager interaction got boring after a while, stupid repeated lines over and over.

I agree, the dialogue becomes bland after a few weeks of playing.
I grew bored of the game the moment I got away from Tom Nook. I never want to do his shit, but when it's over with there's nothing to do.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero-Link said:
Actually since N64 though it was Japan only and under a different name back then.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get a chance to play Animal Crossing Wii, but I loved the DS game, so I'm hoping this is true. And for god's sake, I hope they improve the online this time.

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope a cheat device is made for the 3DS fast.

When it comes to Animal Crossing I want my items NOW, damn it!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyroSpark said:
I just hope a cheat device is made for the 3DS fast.

When it comes to Animal Crossing I want my items NOW, damn it!

Yeahno, sorry. I really hope there is no cheating device for it. People will probably once again make those bricker seeds, and building seeds that screwed up many game carts for people.

But then again, if Nintendo uses the same technique as in City Folk, where you can't put more than the same building, then we don't have to worry about the seeders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone