What a foolish thread made up in the foolish mind of an utterly foolish fool
franziska-whip.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, another rumor rumoring specifications about a new console for the 40th time, let's all blindly discuss this rumor until the next rumor surfaces.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumors say that rumors are rumored to be a rumor? Well rumors say that that rumor rumoring rumors are rumors are mere rumors, but its rumored that rumors started by rumors are rumored to not be rumors. That's rumored to be a rumor as well, but is also rumored to not be a rumor in certain rumors.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Rumors say that rumors are rumored to be a rumor? Well rumors say that that rumor rumoring rumors are rumors are mere rumors, but its rumored that rumors started by rumors are rumored to not be rumors. That's rumored to be a rumor as well, but is also rumored to not be a rumor in certain rumors.

fQCVm.jpg

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

fQCVm.jpg
your brain was not just air but dust as well.

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

fQCVm.jpg
your brain was not just air but dust as well.

My brain is too valuable to place it in anything as pedestrian as my own head. No, I have it well hidden, connected to my head wirelessly through advanced alien technology.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1