RUMOR: Next Xbox on Xbox magazine!?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only play single-player games as well. But I also do HBO GO which is more than worth it (our HBO/Showtime/Cinemax is free so we're not double paying...) along with Amazon Instant Video and Netflix. Plus, Live is easily earned via Bing Rewards and year cards can be purchased for $35 or less on Ebay...

I used to do Netflix as well but with Live that's like $15/mo out of my bank account.

My point is that I shouldn't have to pay for what the PSN (and soon Nintendo Network) offer for free. It's a shame too because I've really had a hankering for Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but I don't have the money for Live.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to do Netflix as well but with Live that's like $15/mo out of my bank account.

My point is that I shouldn't have to pay for what the PSN (and soon Nintendo Network) offer for free. It's a shame too because I've really had a hankering for Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but I don't have the money for Live.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Because the juice is worth the squeeze. You know, Guild, one day you're going to meet a paid service that will do things for you that plenty of other services might do for free... For some reason, this service will be special to you. You'll never be able to truly explain why, but it will. Your friends and family may never understand what you see in this service; they don't need to... But, Guild, paid services tend to stay away from guys that don't have jobs... They don't like supporting freeloaders or people who are afraid of commitment...

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Kinect 2.0 is all its cracked up to be it has me interested. Like if it can sense individual finger movements and have more accurate motion controls then it's honestly really cool, and being integrated into the system means it won't be some half-assed $150 peripheral, but a core feature. That's both good and bad, as it could detract from the good ol' sticks and buttons games but it opens up a lot.

However I'm completely decided that I'll refuse to by any console with a mandatory online fee to play online. I've probably spent more on Xbox Live by now than on the actual Xbox 360 and it's not worth it at all.

Or I'll just go PC next gen and fuck all these horrible home consoles.

I heard a great idea where you get a controller where you can custom map buttons based on where the kinect senses you pushing them. The controller would be a general controller, where they can add more for specific games to utilize the kinect features. Any game where the regular controller doesn't have enough buttons comes to mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?