Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
littlebigplanet-2.jpg

"EGM's resident rumormonger Quartermann is once again creating buzz, saying that LittleBigPlanet will be expanding to the PSP next year. He writes:

'The LBP universe will also continue to evolve next year with the release of the PSP version: Q-Mann hears it’s fantastically ambitious and will further flesh out the PS3 LBP experience.'

Quartermann's rumors have often proven to be very, very right. But sometimes, also very, very wrong.

I'm leaning on very, very right on this one, just because I really want to see it happen. And besides, we already know that Media Molecule already sat down for a serious talk about a game expansion to the handheld; what we don't know is if they decided to push forward with it.

At any rate, take this rumor with a grain of salt, hope for the best, and move on. It's all rumor for now, anyway."

Source

I don't think Sony has the balls to do it. Anyway, discuss!

-GJ-

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think it's true.
They weren't dropping it on the Xbox because the discs were too small, so now they're dropping it on the PSP?
They have to delete a whole lot of stuff to put it on an UMD disc.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
-GJ- said:
I don't think it's true.
They weren't dropping it on the Xbox because the discs were too small, so now they're dropping it on the PSP?
Or simply come with a good compression.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
-GJ- said:
I don't think it's true.
Or simply come with a good compression.
If that made sense it would be on the Xbox as well (I know Sony published). I dont see this happening. It wont be nearly as good without all the memory the PS3 has. Small levels...no.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not getting my hopes up with this one, but I would really really really love it to be true. Little Big Planet on my PSP, hell yeah! If I had the spare money I'd consider buying a PS3 just for LBP.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Remember that Avy I had?
LittleBigPlanet, sometimes abbreviated to LBP and developed under the title The Next Big Thing, is a puzzle platformer and user generated content video game for the PlayStation 3, first announced on 7 March 2007, by Phil Harrison at the 2007 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, California. It is developed by Media Molecule, a British company founded in part by Rag Doll Kung Fu creator Mark Healey and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

The game revolves around the player's control of small avatars, known as Sackboys owing to their appearance, in a variety of platforming scenarios. Though the game features a set of pre-built levels for players to explore, of equal importance is the game's customisable nature, from altering the player's character and personal space, to building entirely new objects and levels, and then sharing and playing them online as part of the LittleBigPlanet community.

Originally intended for a release in mid-to-late October, a last-minute delay involving a song in the game's soundtrack delayed the game's release worldwide. It was released in North America and Japan at the end of October, and in Europe at the beginning of November. Seen as an important title for Sony and the PlayStation 3, the game received a very positive reaction from critics, who praised the game's presentation including its graphics, physics and audio, as well as its gameplay and large array of customisable and online features, including its scope and future potential based on user-created content; minor criticism was reserved for some specific elements of the gameplay mechanics and level creation facilities. The title's overall positive reception sees it as one of the top-rated games for the PlayStation 3 console on video games aggregate websites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)