Not open for further replies.

Gouka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, of course it can be fixed.
For me, I am using an original R4 card with the latest version of Wood.
After I used the V3 Patch everything was fine, like no more Union Room Freeze, C-gear freeze or something else.

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not the freezes. I'm using an EZFlash Vi with latest 3.0 kernel in a 1.4E DSi and whenever I try to sync to the Dream World it just gives me an error message. I've set up an account and it's not the once a day issue. I can somewhat read japanese and it just says there was some kind of connection error. My connection is working fine though because I can get on random wifi battling.

Mechadream

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was wondering...I have an original R4 SDHC and I patched the ROM with this and it seemed to work fine...I then patched it with an English translation patch...Kazowar's one to be exact...

I got to the point where Team plasma is having that first speech and it seems to now crash whenever I save...I use WAIO firmware and I have also used a pokesav that I found on this site somewhere to get all three starters...

Any ideas to why I can't save, I assume something I did has affected my rom lol

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will try using this
rolleyes.gif

larek

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have a DS Linker (yeah an old card, that might be the problem...)
I downloaded pokemon White (I actually have a real pokemon white game but EV training is tedious so I would like to make many feathers to make my team more quickly) and everything works fine
The big problem is the union room.
I can enter fine, I can see my friend too but when we go to exchange, the game freeze (black screen and sounds is stuck)

What can I do?
I get confused with all thoses patches... i tried many combination but the exchange is not working (both Wifi and infrared)

So are you guys able to echange? if yes how do you do?

Thank you!!!

loco365

Trophies
XP
Stevetry said:
Team Fail said:
What if I still have the first AP Patch still applied? Will I restart? Or can I continue?

what do you mean first patch ? the patches wont re patch a patch game
I mean, the first AP the game had, which was around the initial release of the game. It solved the experience issues and the freezing. It didn't yet allow for the Union Room, though.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah, I know the Japanese version has a patch.

I was just politely requesting that one be made for the US version. Nobody's succeeded in doing it yet, and I'm starting to think the AP on this one may just be too difficult for the patching community.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
Yeah, I know the Japanese version has a patch.

I was just politely requesting that one be made for the US version. Nobody's succeeded in doing it yet, and I'm starting to think the AP on this one may just be too difficult for the patching community.

Well, if the JP version was patched, shouldn't the AP be similar for the US/EU versions?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not necessarily. like HG/SS, the US release had a different AP then the Japanese release.
and i can't think of anymore right now.

counter argument fail

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, the Japanese patch doesn't work with the US or EU versions of Golden Sun. It's going to need its own patch.

Any possibility, patchers? I'll be forever grateful if you can patch either versions.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?