Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSNPxWX.jpg

Game Info:
- Japanese name: Rosario to Vampire - Tanabata no Miss Youkai Gakuen
- English name: Rosario+Vampire: Tanabata's Miss Yokai Academy
(This is a tentative title for the English patch, not an official game title.)

Warning: This game is rated Cero C which is suitable for gamers ages 15 and up. (There are some contents that are not suitable for young gamers.)

Reminder: Please support the game makers and buy the original game whenever you can.

Clean ROM Info:
Size: 64 MB
MD5 Checksum: 517755FCDCE54FF807F09D44FFCD91A4
SHA-1 Checksum: BE453232C9DFD96846BEC06006C3F78C6E038178

English Patch: v1.0
Released Date: May 15, 2015
Download xdelta patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/63rli3aqloacdar/[jjjewel]Rosario_20150515.zip
Patching instruction is included in the zip file.

After applying patch, the output file size will be approximately 38 MB.

- This is a full translation. With an exception of the title logo that is left in Japanese, everything else should be in English.
- I translated and proofread the scripts by myself so there might be some mistakes. (English is not my native language.)
- Feel free to notify me if you find any errors.

Known Issues:
- At the end of each walk home "Be with the girl" mini-game when a girl says the last line, text in that part is set to show up one letter at a time so the voice will end before all the text is displayed on screen. You can touch the screen once to display the whole text.

Credits:
* Translation/Editing/Graphics: jjjewel

* Hacking: tehwes, jjjewel

* Programs and tools credits:
BatchLZ77, CrystalTile2, DSLazy, NFTRedit,
NDS Editor (Kiwi DS), Tools made by tehwes

* Special thanks:
- tehwes for the tools and info on file formats.
- DarthNemesis for helping me figure out the speaker formats.
His NFTRedit and BatchLZ77 tools also made the project more convenient.
- leion8000 and opearn for starting the project on GBATemp.

Screenshots:
Nru3IMa.png
27ZfQjz.png

Q0DGaJQ.png
SAtFEXW.png

GvimMpP.png
nM8flwj.png

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I came here thinking it was going to be another new translation starting and end up finding a completed one. <3
It's awesome that you translate so many games of the genre.

Thanks a lot for all your translation patches ^^ (even though most are otome, they can be quite fun for guys too x'D).

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
O.O Thank you so........ so........ so.............. so......... so much....
Oh my god.
Shouldn't this say "[RELEASE]" - or something like that?

Even though I haven't been able to play games nor watch anime that much because of my condition... I think the next thing I will do is buy the game from ebay, start watching the anime (and get huge nostalgiagasms, because I watched it at the time when my feelings towards anime turned from plain hate to complete love), and when I'm finished, I'll start playing the game.
Again, thank you.

Master26

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Wow dude I just registered to say....THANKS A LOT!!!! :bow:

This is like my favorite anime, and of course I have several time waiting 4 this. I really appreciate your job!

Again, thanks!

fhc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a r4 flash card from Internet today only to play this game, it should arrive in about 5 days. I was wondering if this game needs a walkthrough to reach the final or if it gameplay is easy and intuitive. I hope have multiple endings, a different ending with each girl.

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The used game I bought from ebay arrived faster than most games I've bought, and it doesn't even look used, it has absolutely no scratches, none, it's sealed in a plastic, too. I have no need to open it because I have the r4. And it was cheap, what a great deal. I haven't played the game yet though... but it'll definitely be the game I play once I would actually play a game..

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if this game needs a walkthrough to reach the final or if it gameplay is easy and intuitive. I hope have multiple endings, a different ending with each girl.
The game is very easy. You shouldn't have any problem getting the ending with the girl you want. It also tells you clearly once you unlock a new route.

fhc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is very easy. You shouldn't have any problem getting the ending with the girl you want. It also tells you clearly once you unlock a new route.

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to play this game ! I hope the post office with my R4 comes soon ! I Am anxious to play it :yaynds:

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Alright, I finally watched the 1st season again and started playing this game. It takes me time to get things done. I'm just here to notify people that this game (well, VN) takes place between the two seasons, I'm guessing right after the last episode of season 1/capu1 (there was a small hint towards that:
Tsukune said right at the beginning that Moka-san is one of his friends who know that he's a human
or something like that, I don't remember the exact wording, and I might be totally wrong though. Also
small Tsukune x Inner Moka hint right off the bat
)

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay! I've done everything you could do in this game. Got all the pictures.
Most people would say, that this game (VN) needs way more variety... and that's kinda true, but the reason you should be playing this is because you love the characters from the anime, and you want to see more interactions between them, and that's exactly what you get from this game. Nothing special happens, but the game is full of those funny/heart warming moments, which you should be looking for in this.
After a few play throughs, it does get a bit tedious, but I was left with a really good taste after going through all routes.
The game isn't anything special to most people, which is why it was such a rare chance to try this VN out, I don't think there would've been too many people who would've translated this, so for the last time, thank you.

Oh, and it would be awesome if someone translated the PS2 game someday... that can wait though.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RikuKH, thank you for your comment. So, I can assume that everything worked fine in the game then. (I've been wondering if my translation was too awful that no one wanted to touch it or something. At least it's good to know someone actually finished it. ^_^)

Reactions: Pablitox

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
@RikuKH, thank you for your comment. So, I can assume that everything worked fine in the game then. (I've been wondering if my translation was too awful that no one wanted to touch it or something. At least it's good to know someone actually finished it. ^_^)
I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to wording. I think I only noticed one mistake, and I don't even remember what it was. I see no reason to complain about the translation, even if it was bad...

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I shouldn't complain that no one complains about the patch. :P
I'll take it as the patch works fine for everyone then. ^_^

Reactions: Pablitox

AllHokage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, someone actually made an english translation!

I'm new to all this rom stuff and was wanting to play the game. Would I simply just buy a rom card for my 2DS, find a rom for the game (If there is one) and then patch it? Or would I need to buy a physical copy of the game?

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Awesome, someone actually made an english translation!

I'm new to all this rom stuff and was wanting to play the game. Would I simply just buy a rom card for my 2DS, find a rom for the game (If there is one) and then patch it? Or would I need to buy a physical copy of the game?

You don't need to buy a physical copy, but.... I myself prefer to have one, because 1. it doesn't feel right to download games for free, which should be paid for, and 2. I love the series, so I like to own it physically. It was quite cheap, too, and I got it as brand new.
And yeah, just buy an R4 (one, which works with the 3DS [2DS is the same hardware]), a compatible micro SD card (I'm guessing all micro SDs are, not sure), download the rom, the patch, a patcher, and patch it, and copy it to the SD card patchpatch.
I actually just yesterday ordered one, I simply googled "buy r4 nintendo ds", and the very first link (r4ds-ds) took me to a site where I could buy a R4i Gold 3DS card. I've actually got 3 copies of it already, but my friend wanted one, so I sold him it, and bought myself another one. But yeah, it hasn't arrived yet, so I can't guarantee you the site is trustworthy. Oh, and I remember getting my other 3 copies for a much cheaper price, and they came with a USB adapter for the micro SD cards, but it was some German site, and I don't remember it's name anymore.

Also... if you have friends to play DS with, buy 2 and try out the fan translated Blood Of Bahamut ...it's concept is quite simple, but I LOVE it, I'm having a blast every time I play it, and it has become one of my favorite DS games ever. It's much better with 2 or 3 people though.
And if you're okay with jump scares, try both Nanashi No Games, they're full of charm, just like BoB.

Reactions: AllHokage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E